2006 Honda Odyssey

Based on 714 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

You'll get your money's worth from Honda Odyssey!

By on Monday, May 4, 2015

Pros: "Carries people & their things in stylish comfort."

Cons: "No cons. It's perfect for the growing family."

"This van has served us so well in so many ways. The perfect vehicle for raising two kids, especially if they are a little older. The leather looks great and has held up well. The van has taken everyone and everything anywhere and everywhere without any hiccups. It is more solid than the other brands of vans, with it's insulated doors, door seals and engineering it is also the quietest riding. I could go on and on about the Honda Odyssey and how well it has served us in every respect a family of four could demand of it but then you'd never get to read this!"

Best Van Ever

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

"I have had Toyota Sienna's since 2001, and bought this Honda Odyssey in 2010 and it's the best van ever. I probabaly will never buy another Sienna. The Odyssey handles like a Cadillac. It turns so smoothly when making turns or U-Turns and rides amazingly. It doesnt even feel like your driving a van. It has so much power and when driving on the freeway, there isn't any shaking or trembling when going at higher speeds like I had with my Sienna. I love my van. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a van for comfort, for convenience, especially for mom's with children. I feel so safe in this car, and I know my girls do too. What this van gives you in convenience, agility and comfort is well worth it."

Everything they say it is but---

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"This van is everything the reveiws say it is and more. One minor compliant. The transmission in this vehicle stinks. The downshifts are unpredictable and at times harsh. The grade logic has a mind of its own and behaves irratically. I have been told by my local dealer that this is typical for this vehicle. Since I am an 11 time buyer of Honda's, and have never had this type of problem with any of my other vehicles, I doubt this vehicle will be on my short list next time around. Comfort yes, efficient for a van yes, quality build yes. Driveline--oh but no. Sorry Honda, just MHO."

Wreck Tested

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"With a family of two young boys under the age of 5, and with me being gone all the time, I needed a vehicle that would make life easier for my wife with easy access to the baby seats, electric sliding doors that can be actuated from a distance when her hands are full with the kids or when her hands are full and it's raining cats and dogs. A comfortable ride for those longs road trips, DVD system to keep the kids entertained, decent gas mileage, front and rear heater/aircond controls, built-in sun shields for the kids windows, did I mention the sliding door windows rolls down like a regular door window, seats folds using one hand. Awesome car!! BUT the vehicle also needed to be SAFE. With Honda's great vehicle test ratings and nine airbags in this Odyssey, the price you pay for this minivan is well worth it. How do I know? I purchased our Odyssey last year 2007 brand new with 15 miles on the odometer, already did a road trip to Orlando Florida and the car performed great as to performance, comfort, and funtions with the kids. HERE WE GO... yesterday my wife got into a car accident, she was T-Boned (hit in the driver side) by another car (Mitsubisi Sedan) with the baby sitting in the baby seat on the driver side sliding door. All curtain airbags deployed preventing impact and glass particle injuries. Thank god- Everyone in the van escape without life threating injuries. The van has been totalled a lost and I have to get another vehicle. Which vehicle will I purchase again? Another Honda Odyssey, I am SOLD on this vehicle!"

Best vehicle for large family!

By on Monday, April 18, 2016

Pros: "Beautiful to look at and reliable"

Cons: "Poor heating in winter"

"I've had this minivan since 2007 and I still love it. I've had no mechanical issues. This minivan is great for road trips, unless it's winter time. You can fit a great deal of luggage in the cargo space so you don't need to store it in the cabin. With two dogs and two kids, space is everything. Service at the Honda dealerships I've used are another reason I love my van. Honda cares a great deal about its customers and doesn't over charge for services. I've never had a problem with them recommending services my van didn't need. One major drawback to the vehicle is definitely the windows getting fogged up in the Chicago winters so you need to keep the defrost on at all times, thus making your feet freeze and your face hot from the blowing air. Family road trips in the winter means not being able to keep the back windows defrosted which causes visibility issues and cold feet. Not a good combination."