2006 Honda Odyssey

Based on 694 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

So in love with my Van

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"This van has made my life so much easier. Since having our twins, I can go anywhere and get them in and out with no problems. This is definately a great family car."

Excellent family vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"This is the ultimate vehicle for a family. I have an EX-L RES, which has all the features required for comfort and convenience for long trips. The standard features that I would liked on this model are the 110V power outlet and MP3 capability."

Overpriced, with quality problems

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"I guess I got the lemon of the lot. I've had it back to the shop 3 times in 6 months, mainly due to transmission problems. There were other items they fixed the first time, but they can't seem to find out why it won't upshift."

Our Odyssey

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"Great FAMILY car!! We initially had several major problems with our Odyssey, but the dealer was able to make them right and it has been good ever since. Great functionality and good materials. Gas mileage not even close to what is represented on the window sticker (ie. it gets pretty bad gas mileage....18city/22town). I suppose it isn't so bad, but I believe it was rated at 22city/29hwy. Nonetheless, it doesn't even get close to these numbers. Oh yeah, and the Michelin Pax Tire System....great comfort in the run flats, but the tires wear as fast as Z-rated performance tires. I won't even tell you how much they cost!!!!"

BEST purchase ever!!!!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"We have been loyal Honda Owners for 10+ years, and decided to go the mid-sized SUV route...Biggest mistake ever!! Suv had horrible gas milage, approx 14 in town, 17 hwy if we were lucky. It was hard to load our two small kids in and out of car seats. Limited room thoughout, no third seat, unable to take passengers with child car seats in back. We decided after a few months to take our losses and trade in that gas guzzling SUV. Bought the 2007 EX-L Odyssey, and could not be Happier. This car is the BEST purchase ever!!! The Odyssey is roomy and comfortable. Odyssey is all about the family, great interior, easy for small children to get in and out, easy to load children. Has great storage compartments, in floor and dash. Practical features.. mirror in head liner that allows driver to view rear interior of car... many, many cup holders, and tray in between captains seats. Removable third seat in middle row. Air conditioning that works excellent, and has rear and front controls. DVD player with head phones, located in the FRONT dash, makes loading much easier. DVD screen does not block rear view mirrior, or obstruct view of rear window.. Built-in sun screens in slinding door windows, plus privacy glass. Easy to use and access child safety LATCH for car seat install. Wonderful safety ratings, multiple air bags. Really good on gas milage, with the economy engine feature, we easily get 18+ intown and 22+ hwy. And it handles road trips great!!! Love all of the features, especially the sliding doors, and in floor storage, sliding doors are operable with the key-fob. We will never stray from Honda again. Best mini-van ever!!"

Happy Owner

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"We bought this van after owning a 2000 Toyota Sienna for 4 years. This EX-L Odyssey is by far better looking, more comfortable and has much better handling and performance. I truly enjoy driving it on the weekends with the kids. However, I do not enjoy taking it to the gas station, I guess you can't have great performance and great gas mileage...oh well! I bought this car used and I have not had the car very long but have already had a couple of mnor problems: the ECO mode stopped working once (bad sensor wire), the DVD lost sound through the headphones (a wire came loose in the dash), there was a recall on the fuel pump and the front brakes had to be replaced after 30,000 miles (the dealer said the factory brakes seem to have too much metal in them and they are causing some noise and other issues). I am getting ready to run out the warranty (36,000 miles), and I am bit concerned...Even though all of these issues are minor, they would have cost quite a bit out of pocket without the warranty. I do enjoy this van...the little features that Honda provides like DVD sound through the stereo, seperate climate controls, both sliding doors powered, cup holders everywhere and the lazy-susan in the floor for the kids, especially for the fact it has two compartment doors that allow the driver/passenger to reach things as well. The only feature missing, in my opinion, is the powered lift gate...I almost bought the 2007 Nissan Quest for that one feature (for the same price as this used Odyssey). Overall, I am happy with my purchase...it helps to know that the resale value is fantastic on this vehicle as well, good luck finding a used one!"

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

Awesome

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"I love this van! When we first got it, my husband got in and said that it looked like we were driving the space shuttle! :-) The kids really enjoy riding in it because it is so confortable and convieniant. The only thing that I really didnt like is the sticker price. Although we bought this Odyssey used, we still paid $25,000. I think that it is a bit overpriced, but with that said, I do love all of the safety features, and the fact that it seats 8. We have 6 kids and that room really comes in handy. Now we dont have to drive 2 vehicles when we all want to go somewhere together. I think that if Honda would drop the price a tad, these Odysseys will sell like hotcakes! Its the sticker-shock that detours many potential owners. I almost talked myself out of it. Although the price was very steep, I love it. I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone who can take on the sticker price."

No Regrets

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"I have owned my 2005 Touring RN for over 2 years and love it. I even tow my boat just about every other weekend to go fishing, and this van has never failed me. Granted I bought a new model in the first year of production, which I swore I would never do. It did have two recalls for the front airbag sensor & break system, but Honda service is second to none. This van is powerful, responsive, and great for a family of five. My wife loves driving it and feels very safe with the kids in the back. I would recommend this van to anyone. Gas mileage ranges from 17 to 22 mpg depending on driving conditions, A/C, etc. I read someone's review talking about feeling the Eco feature kicking on, but I can't tell at all - smoothest car I've owned. The Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) is a lifesaver in snow and bad weather. I was driving up a steep road in the snow when the van started to swerve, and the VSA kicked on and straightened the van right up. I have also hydroplaned on an unexpected puddle in the rain, and it saved me again."

Mama's dream car!

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"love my car! The 2005 Honda Odyssey is SO easy to own! It's big enough to be configured so many different ways! We put all our friends and all our stuff and have even used it as a moving truck twice. It's comfortable and stylish and has just the right amount of whistles and bells to make me feel lucky to own. It has had a few problems, especially with the braking system that would make me think twice about buying the first year model of a new redesign again... but over all, I can't complain. The service people have been awesome and Honda has been more than willing to fix anything that comes up... even the outlet cover that broke and wouldn't stay closed. I would reccommend this car to anyone who likes space and versatility and comfort... (I just wish it got better gas mileage)... I usually get under 20mpg."

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Honda Odyssey EX Minivan

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"I have had my minivan for about a year and I love it. The electric doors are great for dropping and picking up kids. Also, the bag seats fold down very easily to make room for large cargo. The seats are very comfortable and there is tons of storage space. Unlike some of the other van's this van has the fold down console which is great for jumping in the back to attend to little children."

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"This car is not the Suburban we traded in, but it's not suposed to be. There is more passenger room in it than the Sub. just not quite as much cargo area. I never thought I would like a mini-van, but this one is a keeper. I'm still a truck man but since this is really my wife's car, it'll do!"

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

what a van

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"you talk about a car with everything this is it.gas mileage, comfort, quality, and looks. Thats why they don't need to run special discounts to get them sold. The best vehicle I have ever driven hands down."

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

Excellent Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"After 3 years of ownership, I can't imagine ever buying a car or SUV. Minivans are so useful for evey aspect of life. This 255HP Odyssey gets to sixty in 76. seconds and gives me daily 25-29MPG even with 7 people on board. I recomend this vehicle to all. It is so much more luxurious than the Toyota Sienna, leather is better and so are the plastic materials. Honda realy knows how to make a well built vehicle"

Excellent family vehicle

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"I have had this vehicle for the last 7 months. Not only is it spacious and comfortable, it also is economical. I have an EX-L with DVD system, so the kids enjoy the long rides. I use all the 8 seats somtimes when I have guests and its still comfy."

One of the best

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"We enjoyed the 05 Odyssey for 2+ years before trading it in. It is excellent in most ways, although the brakes (rotors) tend to go more quickly on this van. My other complaint is that it is impossible to put a bike rack on the back window. Most other minivans are able to do this. The Odyssey has a plastic high spoiler that prevents attaching a rack to the back. If you buy Honda's rack and cross rails, it will cost a lot. However, we liked it well enough to buy the 07."

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Big Mistake

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"A lot of technology, but very poor quality with high maintainence costs. I have a 2006 Touring New Wheels faulty pressure guage.. New transmission at 18000 miles... Constantly at dealer for minor things."

By on Monday, July 09, 2007