2005 Honda Odyssey

Based on 668 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great Van

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"You get the best Bang for your buck when you get a Odyssey!It comes with so much for almost the same price as a Sedan yet cheaper than a Large SUV/Truck."

Love my Mini-Van

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"I bought my 2005 Odyssey new after driving a used 2000 for three years. Loved them both. I have every feature except for the Nav system and PAX tires. From the prior reviews I feel lucky I don't have the special tires. There are a few comfort Items I think could be changed. The front arm rests need to be longer. The 2005 Sun visor is a come down from the 2000 and it would be nice to have storage between the front seats as well as the table. Of course the power sliding doors are great and the fold down back seat (my original reason for getting the 2000) are still the highlights. When I put down the back seat I can fit more then most pick-ups. One more thing...the kids love it."

So Good and Bad

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"Wow, we love the van but have had a lot of probs."

sorry I trusted Honda

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"I bought this van because I wanted a trouble free car for my Wife to drive. It lasted until the warr. ended. The gear box FAILED. I did start to wonder why the engine speed would race between shifting but waited too long. Honda said the cost would be $4300 to fix! After many phone calls to Honda they did offer to pay about 1/3 of the bill but I'm DONE with honda after this. My VW lasted long past 120,000 miles without any major problems and my Brother is still driving it today. My new Passat wagon is such a better car in every way, it feels glued to the road and has one of the safest records going, I don't miss the Honda one bit!"

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"This is my first minivan after many years of SUV's and I love it. It is perfectly designed for it's purpose. I have 3 small children and it's great for dropping them off at school and running errands. The seat configurations allow for lots of room to haul cargo and still accommodate passengers. The comfort is great. The tire pressure monitoring system has tipped me off to two nails in tires long before I detected any change in handling. The system does get a little testy in very cold weather especially if there is a quick drop in the outside temp. I have recommended this vehicle to everyone who has asked me how I like it. If you're going to drive a minivan, this is the one to get."