2004 Honda Odyssey

8.1

Based on 602 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Previous | 1 ... 58 59 60 61 | Next

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Looks great and gets 26 MPG. Dual power sliding doors are very convenient. If you have kids and need to drive a van, the Odyssey is the one to buy!"

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"We have been more than happy with every Honda we've ever owned (this is our 3rd). Even though our kids we bought the Oddysey when our kids needed lots of transporting, we will likely bjuy another though we're soon to be empty nesters."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"This has been a great vehicle, a joy to travel in!"

Love IT

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I love my van so much.....It's great when we have to transport things in the rain we just flip the backseat into the "bucket", easily remove the second row of seats & we have a truck w/a camper.....my kids love the captain chairs so they don't have to sit next to eachother while watching their movies. I love the luxury of having dual sliding doors @ the push of a button. If your choose to own this van it'll be the best car purchase you have ever made. The one & only thing I must say I wish I had was the roll down windows on the sliding doors like the newer models have."

Great family vehicle

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"This vehicle is very good for families. The inside is spacious with fold into the floor rear seat that provides lots of room for cargo. The only complaint I have is the ride to me is a little rough. One of the roughest vehicles I have ever driven."

Good Family Vehicle

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"This van has performed well for my family. Only problems we've had are the power/cigarette lighter coming out of the socket ($40 to fix), two plastic pieces from under the front driver seat coming off (haven't figured out yet how to put them back on) and the radio controls on the steering wheel not always functioning like intended (volume button sometimes changes the station; station changing button sometimes changes the volume; sometimes buttons work perfectly ( not a big problem)) The van is very roomy and comfortable for trips. We did two trips of four hours each, with 5 adults and 2 children, luggage and other necessities, and had enough space to enjoy the rides."

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Transmission acting up.

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I bought this car used at 39k miles. Everything seems to be in working order accept for the AC. Had to change the compressor. Old owner never changed the cabin filter. I also had the transmission fluid changed with honda ATF. Remember only use Honda ATF fluid, or your will have transmission issues and eventually failure. I used the van to haul people, furniture, garbage on and off for 3 years and the van just past 53k miles. The transmission started acting funny. I immediately went to the dealership to have the fluid changed with Honda ATF and the transmission seems better. The mechanic at the Honda dealer recommended changing the transmission fluid every 10k to avoid issues and to install a transmission cooler. That's my next To-Do for this van. Let's cross our fingers."

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Good & The Bad

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Honda has a great reputation, and the Odyssey has lots of great things going for it. Roomy, comfortable, good power, good looking. A good ergonomic design and very good on long trips. However, this vehicle also has a few major defects that end up costing a bunch. The sliding doors and the transmission on this particular car were both repaired or replaced under warranty. But soon after the warranty expired, both items again needed big $ repairs. Many owners have reported the same problems. I would recommend a newer Odyssey, but stay away from the early decade version."

Previous | 1 ... 58 59 60 61 | Next