2004 Honda Odyssey

8.1

Based on 579 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

best multi-purpose I have had . no heavy loads

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cons: "good driving vehical ,just to big for my needs."

"Placed additional pads on floors in addition to those furnished with vehical. no stains on seats. has been waxed and cared for. no trailer connector."

Excellent Minivan

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "great seats; long lasting engine and tranny"

Cons: "automatic doors"

"We purchased this vehicle used with a little over 200,000 miles. According to the previous owner, they had not made any major repairs (only minor things like new tires and brakes) and had driven it to Florida a couple of times and also to California and also back and forth on the interstate for their work. We put the additional 65,000 on it and have only had to get new tires and replace the wheel bearings on one side. It has never left me stranded. It isn't the fastest off the line and it doesn't really have any bells and whistles but it runs good. The transmission is starting to get sluggish, which I think is appropriate at 265,000 miles. We still drive this vehicle daily and I'm feeling sad knowing that her days are numbered and I need to choose something else. My only complaints are the "automatic" doors. They don't work properly and it was going to cost over $200 a piece to fix them. Since they still work..just annoyingly slow and when it rains you have to help them a little, we opted not to fix them. The seating is very nice. The chairs are very comfortable and large."

Dependable, easy to drive, great minivan

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pros: "Smooth drive, comfortable, reliable"

"We've owned this van for over 10 years and it has been terrific. It's great for carpooling groups of kids to and from soccer, family vacations, moves, and general day to day commuting. The transmission was replaced (under warranty) at 99,980 miles. It's cost us very little to operate this van over the years. The second row seats are just as roomy as the front row seats, so comfortable for adults as well as children. The fold and stow back row makes hauling items easy. This van has great visibility, especially for short drivers like myself."

Good condition. New transmission, tires. Reliable.

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Dependable. Reliable. Great family car."

"Honda EX in good condition. Leather. Power locks, windows, seats, sliding doors. Tow package with full roof rack! Third row seating. Front seat heaters."

a great and safe family vehicle

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "handles well, comfortable seats"

Cons: "poor designed cup holders"

"When we look for a vehicle, safety is the number one item on our “want list” (the Honda Odyssey is rated as one of the safest minivans). We also want a vehicle that handles hills. Where we live, one must travel over mountain passes in any direction we go. Therefore we needed a vehicle with power. With its V6 VTEC, 3.5 Liter engine, it scoots up the mountain passes with ease (it also has 4-wheel ABS). Because we travel as a family a lot, we wanted comfort. The four bucket seats (Quad Seating) gives the passengers great travel comfort, even the back bench seat which holds three has ample leg space for the average adult. The Honda Odyssey EX minivan fits all those needs."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25