"Have owned this car for nearly 11 years. Pro:
1. No mechanical or engine problem
2. Not too big outside, very easy to park
3. MPG is good, around 20 to 23.
4. Very much practical for daily and trip use. Seat 7+grocery space or 5+big trunk
1. Ignition replaced after 8 years due to too much turn on/off daily (3 to up to 6,7 times per day)
2. Little loud when speed up, but no too bothered
3. Front left visor broke after 7 years.
Was trying to replace this car but got no reason to convince wife because the car is just too reliable with a good look."
"I bought this from a guy for $300 W/No rust!!
The 1997 Honda sat for 7 months and started on the first try! I put new brakes on plus one caliper and changed the oil, wow $300 for a Honda what a steal.I parked my 2002 gas hog and this thing never wants gas, The Sony stereo was worth $200 I LOVE IT!!"
"I bought my 95' over 2 years ago with 211XXX and it now has 264XXX. It has never left me stranded. Its still worth more than what I paid for it! My wife and I loved it so much I bought a 96' for her almost a year ago with 159XXX and it now has 175XXX. I've gotten as much as 28mpg on the hyway. Plus, they came STANDARD with ABS, 4 wheel disc brakes and 4 wheel independant suspension! NO other minivan at that time had all that-even some NOW!"