1996 Honda Odyssey

9.3

Based on 111 Ratings for the 1995 - 1998 models.

A simple & inexpensive family hauler

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"We bought a 96 Odyssey new off the lot & still have ours w/166K on the clock. It has been a great little car. Inexpensive, but comfortable for a famiy. Very few mechanical problems in 15 years has made this an inexpensive & reliable ride for us and our 2 kids. Perform service, as outlined in the manual & you will get many years of good service."

Best Odyssey EVER

By on Monday, January 31, 2011

"Brings tears to my eyes thinking of ever having to part with this van. It has been hands down, the best vehicle I have ever owned. Bought her when she was 2 years old, back in 2000. Aside from scheduled maintenance, have had no problems what so ever. The versitility of this van is amazing. I plan on driving this beauty until the engine falls out, which most likely wont happen for at least another 100K miles. Love, love, love my 1998 Honda Odyssey!"

Best Vehicle Ever!!!

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"After owning this car for 13 years, this minivan has never given me any headaches. It is extremely reliable, has a very good build quality, satisfactory performance, decent design, and comfortable seating. Engine: - very reliable - sometimes is rather noisy - occasionally underpowered (esp. on steeper hills) - fuel efficient (I average 25mpg city and 27mpg highway) Seats: - extremely comfortable (cloth) - front and middle rows can tilt nearly 180 degrees, like a bed - prone to stains Overall, an AWESOME CAR!!!!!"

Great Van

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Bought new, now with 180K miles and was pretty expensive in 1997 ($25K), a little underpowered but has been a great slightly smaller minivan. Just had all belts replaced again, plus water pump and some oil seals this time. That was a bit expensive ($900), but we will keep on trucking. Will need a new distributor soon (oil leak), but at 13 years old still runs fine."

Very Reliable Vehicl

By on Monday, May 3, 2010

"This vehicle has been in my family since I was 14 years old. I am now 28 and it is still running great. With regular maintenance, we have had absolutely no major problems except the axle boots leaking (which caused us to replace the front axle) just this winter. For a car going on its 15th year and over 183k miles, I couldn't be happier with the way it has handled its fair share of hard work and continues to perform well. I expect it to last another 100k before it finishes. Then again, I talked to another owner of this exact year make and model and he had over 320000, so who knows..."