• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Honda Insight Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,235 - $17,897.

10/6.5

8.4

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Paid $18400 for an LX & average mpg for first 1500 miles it 46mpg. What's not to like? It's been quiet & comfortable on several 4 hour trips. Some of the interior trim & overall feel seems a little less solid than I'm used to; hence a "4" for quality. For example, the cover around the steering wheel column was easily dislodged but easily fixed luckily. The arm rests between the passenger & driver seats should have been std on all models. I wasn't willing to go $2k more for LX to get it. If my other car died today, as of now, I'd buy a second one."

Bad Paint

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"I have had this car for 5 months now. I really like the gas mileage but DO NOT RECOMMEND this car. The paint is already chipping off. No car manufacture deserves costumers with such poor workmanship. I am so disappointed in Honda."

overated

By on Thursday, July 15, 2010

"This is my second honda and it will be my last,I convinced myself to buy another honda after my last one became a money pit due to japanese brainwashing about overated and hyped up jap cars and I am not happy with my poor decision to buy another overated japanese clunker.Should have waited for the chevy cruze."

One year old

By on Monday, June 14, 2010

"Insight is good on gas and easy on the wallet. Not good choice for taller people commuting long distances. Uncomfortable after long commute. Noisy on Interstate. Good pep in Sports Mode. Like the features and design of the car. Driver seat is comfortable just not enough leg room."

Best choice on the market

By on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"I put alot of miles on my vehicles in a short time. I chose the Insight over the Prius and Fusion for several reasons. Reason 1 - Unlike the Prius its not in the media for having issues. Though I realize the media most likely blew things out of proportion. Reason 2 - Fuel consumption. Yes I know the Prius gets better fuel mileage. But when you do a cost analysis you would have to drive over 40 thousand miles before a break even point. Reason 3- My Insight is the EX with Nav. to get these features on a Prius or Fusion it would cost over $28,000. I picked up my NEW not used Insight EX w/Nav with floor mats, splash guards, cargo tray, and tinted windows for $22,000. Ford and Toyota couldn't touch this. Plus 1.9% APR for 60 months. Now that's a great deal!!!!"

See if you qualify for