2012 Honda Insight

8.4

Based on 134 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Outstanding value

By on Friday, November 19, 2010

"I Have owned 12 Hondas over the years and have loved every one of them. This one is no exception. I have a lot of driving to do both city and highway and this vehicle adapts very well at a very low cost to anything you throw at it. It is not a speed demon, but it is good looking, reliable, very inexpensive to operate and comfortable. The technology is terrific and you can't beat the price."

Very reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, October 23, 2010

"I bought Honda Insight 2010 about eight month ago. I love this vehicle, and it very reliable. The gas mileage is excellent. For my average daily commute: work, and school, I got an average of 46 to 49 mile/gallon. The only bad thing about this vehicle is the interior space. It does not have comfortable space as my old Honda accord, but I can live with it because I usually have only one or two passengers anyway. I hope this would help."

Great looking and practical little car

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Sleek, practical, great fuel efficiency vehicle"

Cons: "Bumpy rides"

"This is a very nice car. I love the looks and its hatch back cargo capacity. I am always amazed at all the things we can fit in the back when folding the back seats. The interior materials and ergonomics are very good. I was a little hesitant about having enough leg and head room but it hasn't been a problem at all. The fuel efficiency is greater than expected. I'm not crazy about the IMA (Integrated Motor Assist) system and I would also prefer a smoother ride when driving. Hope future models will improve this."

Gas Saver

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "gas saver"

Cons: "interior quality"

"When I was car shopping I was not looking for a Hybrid. It found me.Made it from Jackson,MS to Houston Tx on 3/4 of a tank whats not to like."

good transportation

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"owned the lx Insight for over a year. Quality is exellent and gas mileage has averaged 53mpg. Not the most comfortable car and you'll be in the back of the pack most of the time but if what you want is good cheap transportation you don't have to work on every other weekend, its for you."