• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2011 Honda Insight

8.4

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

Great Econmy

By on Saturday, November 07, 2009

"The does what I expected. Great mileage, nice features, handles well. I first drove it to conserve gas, but found the gas mileage to be only slightly less when driving more agressively. The car has good acceleration when you step on it. I would recommnd the car for commuting, but don't plan on putting 4 adults in it comfortably."

great car

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"Great car would get another one but some things to watch for. No armrest or cruise control on LX modlel and poor sight of outside temp control from drivers seat. Needs to be able to raise steering wheel a little higher for 6 foot 1 inch frame."

Yawn

By on Monday, October 05, 2009

"I know it does a good job reducing pollutants and gets better mileage than NonHybrids, but why is it 10mpg less than the new Prius, and why is it such a dog in acceleration? I am afraid to get on the highway where I live (SoCal). I wish I'd paid the additional 3K and gotten a more refined car. Prius works, if you have to Hybrid."

Great car, great MPG, drive one

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"I have had a Civic, Accord, Pilot, Fit and now have added the Honda Insight. I think this is a great car overall. I have been using several features such as the green/blue dash guages, and the econ button to retrain my driving habits and have been consistantly getting a fuel reading of over 44 mgp in mixed driving. I have gotten up to 47.7 on a weekend trip with it. I purchased one of the first models, from my local dealership, the EX (well worth the extra $ for all the features over the LX) and have over 3000 miles on it so far. The only downside to this model is the back seat head and leg room is limited. I can't wait to drive the next Honda hybrid the new CRZ. It will go well with my Insight and hopefully even sportier to drive. Go get one before gas goes up over the $3 range."

Fusion or Insight

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Went to a number of Ford dealers. They treated me like I was stupid. With my trade and pay nearly $40000 for a Fusion Hybrid because I was negative on the trade. Or pay $23000 with low interest with the same trade. After driving a number of Hybrid Fusions and lucklly found out their gas milage was so understated. The Insight milage was far better than stated, Fusion seats are better but if you want reliability and value buy Honda. Anyway a three year old Insight will be worth alot more than Fusion. Ford is so over rated"

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next