2010 Honda Insight

8.3

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Great car for the moneu

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Mpg price"

Cons: "Size no leather or sunroof"

"I am currently getting 48 mpg. How can you ask any better."

Exceeds Expectations

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Good looking, fantastic gas mileage"

Cons: "Not great pickup or power, but maneuvers well"

"The incredible low price of this hybrid and its sporty appearance make it a great value, especially considering that it exceeds its mpg rating of 40 mpg average. I am easily getting 52 mpg on my commute to work, somewhat less on the open highway or up the mountains. More than twice the mpg of my last car which was less than 20 mpg. I only have to put 6 gallons in it after a week of driving. I am only 5 feet tall, but my husband who is no giant keeps hitting his head when he gets in the car. Room in the back for average adults and plenty of room to carry stuff in the back with the seats dropped down, and they drop down perfectly flat."

Owned 2 of these Excellent car, avg 42 mpg each

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "great price; great car; reliable; 42 mpg"

Cons: "one all door locking sw; no moon roof option"

"PROS: Fun car; comfortable enough for 4 average people (Im 6'2"; better value than Prius (I can drive a LONG way on price difference); style beats even 2011 and earlier year Insight, many compliments; have gotten 56 mpg on long trip from Lancaster to Palmdale with no tail wind, but average is 42 mpg otherwise; typical Honda product meeting all expectations CONS: tires are narrow, drive ok but wear quickly, hard to find, and are expensive - predict 50,000 mile replacement; early roof trim departing problem was apparently finally solved in late 2010 - 2nd car no problem, but first had trim peel back or departures 7 times; no moon roof option; no lock/unlock switch on passenger side and typical Honda door lock is not intuitive for any passenger to date; air dam below front bumper (common with many newer cars) is low and prone to scratching/damage"

I love this car!

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Great mpg, looks good, fun to drive"

Cons: "Interior noise a little high"

"Over the past year and a half, I have gotten between 44 and 48 mpg. I check the mileage every fill-up. This car has helped me learn to drive more efficiently and effectively. It's fun to drive...it actually corners better than all of the Civics I ever had. (5 of them.) If you want the good fuel economy, you need to learn to drive it correctly. If you're a pedal to the metal person who still wants 45 mpg, this isn't the car for you. I'm a big fan of trying to do my part for the environment...and along the way, I'm saving a ton of money on gas!"

I'v driven better vehicles with better gas mileage

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Better mileage than a semi tractor.."

Cons: "Mileage is hyped (35-45 max).."

"I don't get the "mileage hype".. I bought my insight brand new, even the sticker indicated 30-45 mpg's. I'm getting between 35-44 mpg's. It has a 10 gallon fuel tank and gets 400-415 miles per tank. It has alot of inside noise while driving the x-way. Not very comfortable, but better than a "Yugo"..lol. All in all, the car is just "ok", but not worth the $22,000 I paid for it. It may have been worth $15-17,000 (maybe)."