2015 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,844 - $16,225.

Based on 7 Ratings for the 2015 models.

Per Page:  5 | 10

So much for the money!

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, shifts smooth, GREAT mileage"

Cons: "LX model doesn't have the HDMI hookup"

"Mine is an LX with the 6-speed manual. Such a great car! Even in the base model, you get a backup camera, cruise control, bluetooth stereo and phone services, and the magic seats are so great for moving stuff around! I'm 6'3 and I'm probably the tallest you can be while still comfortably driving this car, but it's incredibly roomy. No clue what reviewers who complain about a 'rough ride' or a 'noisy cabin' are talking about, some folks must have a crazy low tolerance for road noise. Something no one mentioned at the dealership or in any reviews, this thing has hill start assist! You don't roll back at a light if you get the manual transmission, which is awesome. I love this car, I get about 42-44 mpg on the highway if I keep it under 70 mph. Also, that cupholder up on the dash to the left of the steering wheel is so clever! Never thought I'd use it at first, I use it every day though now."

very rough ride

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

"nice little car but rides like a ww2 jeep. I most likely will sell it. mine is an lx model auto trans. anybody interested?"

ALL & MORE THAN WE EXPECTED

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "Solid ,Roomy, versitile, fair price for EX"

Cons: "NONE"

"Hondas have been in our garage since 1974-from lawn mowers to Acuras -- this 2015 FIT may be the BEST yet! iNCREDIBLE designed & roomy interior- feels like a midsize front & back seats. Acceleration is surprisingly peppy & fairly quiet. Ride is smooth & road noise is better than expected for this size car.Front visibility hasn't been discussed but is amazing.CVT trans is as good as it gets. On a back roads trip we got 44.1 mpg after 140 mi. LOVE IT! Seems it is the BEST FIT for our needs in a small second vehicle."

amazing car for the $

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Cargo space, rear seat room, MPG, price"

Cons: "no auto up/down on pass win., 1 speed intermit wip"

"With about 1500 miles on my new fit LX, I'm still amazed at what this little car can do. Coming from a 300hp manual Mustang, I was concerned about power but this thing is really quite peppy. The CVT adjusts the engine RPM to the power needs and I never feel underpowered. The MPG is amazing! I recently took an 81 mile trip and got 46.1 MPG! Stopping At Loews the other day I was worried about getting the assembled wheel barrow into the car but once in, I think I could have put 3 in there! Even the base car has a rear view camera, bluetooth, and a 5in. screen. At $17,100 there not any real competition with the cargo room and gas mileage. It's an incredibly practical car at a low price."

A great car got better.

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

Pros: "value, flexibility, Honda reliability, fun"

Cons: "manual tranny needs a real 6th gear"

"The first time I saw a Fit up close I fell in love with it. But there were always a few things that weren't just what I wanted. 1) I had to have a moonroof, 2) the MPG were more like an Accord than a good small car, 3) it kinda just looked like a box (I suppose someday it'll get it's own cult like the VW Beetle). Well, Honda fixed all those things and more. You can now get heated leather seats (except not if you opt for a manual). GPS is available, but why when you just plug your cell phone into to screen. Blind spot camera and three view back-up camera (one looking directly down on the ground). There's an option to turn on the blind spot camera even when the blinker is off. And this one of only two complaints I have with the car - they should have made the back-up camera the option for when you've got the cargo area filled to the top (you can always access the blind spot camera with your right turn signal). The blind spot camera does serve adequately for a back-up camera in a pinch. My second complaint with the car is they did not add a real sixth gear to the manual transmission. What they did was add a 4 1/2 and put a higher gear ratio into 1st to make it look like a wider range. The only possible reason I can conceive for doing that is cruise control - perhaps a good AT 6th gear might down shift on a steep freeway hill and the MT couldn't handle it. Somebody please ask Honda. The added HP is great, the car still handles incredibly well and the small cargo trade-off for added passenger comfort was well worth it - most of us cram 5 people into a car far more frequently than we try to fill up 57 cubic feet. One last thing I must say about this car. I had a 2012 Civic and got an AT for the first time in years. I regretted it from the day I bought it, so when I saw this new Fit, I went right back to my manual. Don't believe the 29/37 or whatever it is. If you know anything at all about driving a manual and just a few things about the new VTEC engine, you'll blow those numbers away. I've got 700 miles on the car, mostly city driving, and I'm over 40 mpg since buying the car. Two tricks: 1) shift near 2000 rpms (VTEC retards timing below that for better gas mileage) and 2)use 6th gear whenever possible - again keeping rpm's under 2000 and you can always downshift when you need some juice."

Per Page:  5 | 10