2015 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,785 - $16,030.

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2015 - 2015 models.

7.3/10

Much more than just an entry level car!

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great MPG, high level of tech."

Cons: "Buzzy engine, Bad infotainment UI"

"I purchased the Fit-EX with the manual gear box. My reasoning behind this car was based on driving the earlier generation as a loner from a friend while my old CRV was in the shop. It impressed me but the new generation of the fit EX sealed the deal. The standard features on the EX trim level were more than I would have expected. Decent audio system, rear view and blind spot cameras are great and the moonroof is a super unexpected bonus! Fit and finish are top notch. MPG is very good about 39 combined. The "magic seats" are amazing to haul all your junk around. A friend called my Fit a TARDIS. It's bigger on the inside than the outside. The updated styling makes the Fit look more substantial than the earlier generations. I do have some quibbles with the car. There is nothing that ruins my overall love of my car but I wish Honda would address these. The engine can sound buzzy during acceleration however the car is nimble yet docile and quiets down while cruising on the freeway. The manual transmission makes for a sporty good time. The only problem with the gearbox is that the gears aren't spaced better. 5'th and 6'th gear are so closely spaced as to be about the same. However the manual is precise with a short throw combined with a very forgiving clutch. The level of tech is impressive, however the GUI is horrible. Its laggy and not intuitive with a surprisingly steep learning curve. However this can be avoiding by using the integrated Siri hands free system. Nothing above is a deal breaker. Overall this car has exceeded my expectations! I would have happily pealed back the cash for the EX-L leather interior. However, I have only ever driven manual transmissions so I had to forgo the leather interior. I got the "passion berry pearl" color as I did not want a white, black or silver car. There are less expensive cars but they cannot beat the Fit's combination of styling, driving fun, build quality and high level of standard options. My CRV lasted for 14 years under the severe driving conditions of Chicago winters. I expect no less of the Fit."

So disappointed

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "Great pickup and go, great visibility, gas mileage"

Cons: "Seats Seats and pressed felt like flooring"

"I agree with Nice Car with issues review. After comparing all the reviews, and two test drives I knew I wanted the 2015 Fit. While I saw one mention of "uncomfortable" seats they didn't seem uncomfortable during the test drives... I was thrilled with the car until I had driven it for 45 min. Not just uncomfortable;the seats cause hip and lower back pain that hangs on long after you stop driving. I love the car, but being 71, I am afraid I will need to dip into savings to trade it for a lesser car that I can drive for more than an hour. I am so disappointed, I really like this car."

Nice car with issues

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, good cargo space and milage"

Cons: "front seat support is a killer."

"I did two test drives, and really thought this car was peppy and the seats comfy enough for such a small car. However the test drives were not long enough. After about 45 minutes, it kills your back. I have tried various cushions,with little relief. That factor over shadows all the other "niffty" features. I have been in other subcompacts with much better comfort."

Solid First New Car

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Great on gas, fun to drive, large cargo space"

Cons: "Engine noise"

"I truly love this car. I commute often and in about half a year (bought the car August 14) I've put about 8000 miles. So far the car as been near perfect! Between in the city and highway driving, I average between 34-38mph. I have no problems reaching 40mpg on the highway. The only thing that stops the car from being perfect is the engine noise. I have the LX model and the engine noise (especially on take off) can be a bit to much. Thankfully, you can subdue the noise with the radio. Besides the engine noise, this car is great on gas, has a large cargo space, and is fun to drive. I look forward to driving through my 120,000 mile warranty."

So much for the money!

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, shifts smooth, GREAT mileage"

Cons: "LX model doesn't have the HDMI hookup"

"Mine is an LX with the 6-speed manual. Such a great car! Even in the base model, you get a backup camera, cruise control, bluetooth stereo and phone services, and the magic seats are so great for moving stuff around! I'm 6'3 and I'm probably the tallest you can be while still comfortably driving this car, but it's incredibly roomy. No clue what reviewers who complain about a 'rough ride' or a 'noisy cabin' are talking about, some folks must have a crazy low tolerance for road noise. Something no one mentioned at the dealership or in any reviews, this thing has hill start assist! You don't roll back at a light if you get the manual transmission, which is awesome. I love this car, I get about 42-44 mpg on the highway if I keep it under 70 mph. Also, that cupholder up on the dash to the left of the steering wheel is so clever! Never thought I'd use it at first, I use it every day though now."