2015 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,583 - $18,024.

Based on 7 Ratings for the 2015 models.

Per Page:  5 | 10

An Awesome Car

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "Great price, Great mileage per gallon"

"I own this car and i love it. Currently I am using it mostly for my office commute and I am getting an Average MPG of 40.5 , It still seems to get better mpg each day. Nice interior and a real fun to drive."

What an upgrade!

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Stronger engine, awesome MPG, great tech/interior"

Cons: "Silly "blind spot" mirror, confusing S mode"

"I was car shopping for my sister, and when we hopped in the 2015 Fit for a test drive, I knew what I had to do. I had been driving a 2013 Fit, and it was like Honda was reading my mind. They fixed every minor or major complaint I had with my 2013 with this update, and I traded mine in and got an EX-L. Here is my breakdown (sorry for the length, but I actually think Honda knocked it out of the park with this): 1 - Engine. The 2013, while very consistent on MPG, wasn't THAT fuel-efficient for the size and horsepower of the engine. After driving it in all New England weather conditions and locations for about a year and a half, I was getting about 30 MPG combined. My main complaint was always that I felt like the engine really struggled to get to 40 MPH, but then was fine cruising. It sounded like I was really pushing it, and the same was true with hills. It just lost acceleration and needed a downshift, and even then really didn't seem to "like" climbing. The 2015 is immediately getting around 40 MPG highway/30+ city, and even though the HP is only up to 130, it makes a HUGE difference. The acceleration is much more substantial and cleaner now, and it is rock solid on hills. The ride is MUCH more quiet and the car feels significantly more put-together. 2 - Interior. The 2013's interior, especially the hard surfaces and doors, looked and felt pretty cheap. The dashboard caused some brutal reflections onto the windshield in the sun, and the faux carpet materials and weak plastic on the doors were easy to scratch and just felt cheap. The 2015 does away with that "shiny" plastic, and the entire cabin looks and feels much more sturdy. The EX-L leather seats aren't exactly recliner-like, but they are awesome, they look great, and they fit in with the concept of upgrading the car without fundamentally changing it. The extra legroom in the rear now is also amazing, and I haven't noticed the difference in cargo space at all. 3 - Tech. Visibility has always been a Fit thing, and it still is awesome in the 2015, but they have also caught up with the technology. The multi-angle camera is a bumper-saver in my hometown of Boston, and now I can swipe any parking spot I see. The top-down view is great for fine-tuning those tight parallel jobs! Some people say that with such a small car, the LaneWatch blind spot camera and the rearview camera are gimmicky, but I disagree. They make driving and parking an easier experience for sure, and I think they are well-suited for this car. I love driving the new Fit. I only have two complaints so far: the "Blind spot" mirror on the driver side. It's stupid, and actually a little distracting. A digital blind spot monitor would have been much more practical, or even nothing would be better actually. The only other complaint is the S mode, which I still can't quite figure out. I used to drive the 2013 in S mode all the time, but with the CVT on the 2015, it's almost pointless. They give it 7 "gears", but they are not logically spaced out. Gears 4-7 are each 5 MPH apart...how do you shift 4 times in 20 MPH???? So far, it's been a much better experience just letting the CVT do its thing, which I find very smooth. I know the gear heads hate it, but I'll take the non-existent shift shock and higher MPG all day! Leather seats, power moonroof, heated seats and mirrors, 35 + MPG, rearview and blind spot cameras for $20K??? Not to mention you still get about as much cargo space as an SUV. No buyer's remorse here!"

Per Page:  5 | 10