2014 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Unfortunately, we don’t have a Fair Purchase Price for this car in your area.

Fair Purchase Price N/A

Invoice N/A

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

for sure get one

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"I love this car especially all the great room you have and great fuel MPG you get out of I've got 38mpg to a gallon when driving from Los Angeles and back to my town in fresno, in town driving i even get 33mpg that awsome with only $25bucks to fill @ SHELLS... for sure everyone should get one great price for the mpg you will get out off. and like i says plenty of rooms for big guys like me... wow you don't even need to bother buying a toyota prius @ all... this will do the job done right... great performance especially i have a K&N filter kit in this little beast wow you really for sure love it... get one"

Love it

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Love this car - and the room. We had a Toyota Sienna Mini Van with 165K miles. Decided it was time to get something new with no more kids to transport. Love this, my husband calls it a mini-mini van. Love the way you sit in the vehicle and it does not fill small at all - hugs the road and handle's so well - second tank of gas got 29.6 per gallon and that was basically city driving. Daughter will take over when she finishes college in 2 years and will get another one!!!! Great car for the price - buy now before they go up and upgrade to the sport. Thanks Honda!!! and also to KBB - you are great with the quotes from dealers."

my second fit

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"My beautiful 2007 Fit was stolen and never recovered :-<, with my insurance money I went straight back to the dealer and bought a 2009, which is even better than the 2007 -- it is slightly bigger, but it gets better milage! Plus there was more selection than the first time (I guess even an economic melt down has to have some kind of silver lining.)"

Not without more front legroom

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"It's breaking my heart. I've test driven this several times and it runs like a 4 door CRX. I lived on CRX's, when they discontinued them I kept buying used CRXs for years. Then I had kids and couldn't do that anymore. I'm 6-0 with fairly long legs and the CRX was never a problem. I love the Fit, but there is NO WAY in a standard transmission car, the front legroom isn't even close. Hey Honda, what gives? Just put deeper tracks on the front seat or something. Very disappointed that I can't pull the trigger on this one, but they need to drastically improve the front legroom."

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009