2014 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Unfortunately, we don’t have a Fair Purchase Price for this car in your area.

Fair Purchase Price N/A

Invoice N/A

Based on 283 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I traded in my 2004 GTO so the performance took a bit of a hit but that is more than made up for in fuel economy and cargo space! The seat configuration possibilities are great and it sips gas. I have a set of bean bags and I was never able to fit them in my goat but now the fold down fit seats make it a breeze. I was also impressed by how much better looking the Fit was than any other cars in the sub compact segment. Great buy."

i love my fit

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"i bought my car right when the model came out in spring of '06. i have taken my fit all over the country racking up over 93,000 miles in 3 years. i love my car it's reliable and comfortable. it made it through the rocky's, hail, storms, fires and mountain roads. there have been some minor issues after 70,000 miles but they were delt with easily. overall, i love my car. several of my friends have now bought the fit and they love it just as much as i do. just a word to wise. if you live in an area with or have a regular drive with a lot of hills or dips this car probably isn't for you."

great car

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"bought new, now had for eight and half months. very very happy with this car"

Fit is Go

By on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I purchased the Honda Fit Sport VSA Navi. I have been extremely pleased. I have not had a tank with avg fuel economy under 40mpg. I live in a city w/ a population of about 100k, so I do have a mix of urban and highway driving. My dog loves to ride in the back seat, and with the magic seat in tall mode she has a great low center of gravity. My family from Brooklyn Heights, NY visited and loved everything about the size and space. Great car Honda! The premium price is worth it."

Best You Can Buy

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"My wife and I have been researching & doing comparsion shopping for a new car now for over 1yr, and what sold me was the "Consumer Reports" article that gave this car it's highest ratings across the board. We had a 1994 4~ Runner getting only 15mpg and was time to make a change. On our 1st week we took our car out on a trip and got 39mpg{Wow!} and it's only should get more once the car is broken in. I needed a car to replace our SUV and this car is perfect, we just love everything about it. Be sure to buy the Sport Model as it comes with so many extras that the base model does not have and you pay only a little bit more for it. I can't imagine anyone not loving this car it has all the extras that more expensive cars come with. We live out in the hot desert and the A/C works great keeps the car cool. My only wish is I had two of them!!!"