2014 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Unfortunately, we don’t have a Fair Purchase Price for this car in your area.

Fair Purchase Price N/A

Invoice N/A

Based on 294 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I have 2012 Honda Fit Sport

By on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pros: "I like the price the quality an the Dealer"

Cons: "Needs rear dic brakes"

"This is my second Fit I had 2010 it was great but loud road noise. Had it for two years. Then my wife saw 2012 Fit with a new color . We traded in for $4500 difference the 2010 had 40k and need tire . Was very happy with the deal . The 2012 is much improved less road noise steering is better an you cannot beat Honda service my local dealer is just great"

Love this car!

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "easy handling, great value, lots of space"

Cons: "slow acceleration"

"I purchased a 2013 Fit Sport, the first car I've ever bought myself. I haven't had it very long, but I am in love with it and I use pretty much every opportunity I have to drive it. For a small car, it's very roomy on the inside and it's perfect for a single, young person like me. The car is very zippy and fun to drive, and I am averaging around 37 mpg. I love the hatchback style and the fold-down back seats provide plenty of extra room. But I think my favorite feature is the USB port, which is new to me since my old car was a 1998. I can just leave my iPod hooked up and change the songs with the steering wheel controls, and I don't have to worry about syncing it with a radio station like I used to. The speaker system is also fantastic; the volume automatically adjusts itself according to how fast you're going. I'm not a car expert so I can't say much about the mechanics of the car, but I will say that the pickup on it is much slower than I'm used to, probably because the engine is so tiny. I wasn't able to strip down the price much. The MSRP was $18,700 and I bought it for $18,350. Still, the monthly payment is very affordable and Honda's got such a good reputation, I think it was worth every penny."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun, well-made, roomy, looks great!"

Cons: "Seats don't do much, MPG could be better."

"I have been driving my Fit Sport for about 8 months and it feels like I bought it yesterday! I am still in luv with my Fit and can't imagine driving anything else! It's fun and sporty (I like to drive again), comfortable, easy on the eyes in plum pearl metallic, great cargo space, well-built, reliable, and it's a Honda! I do have a couple of minor complaints: for the size and engine it could have better gas mileage; the seats hardly adjustable (even a hand crank to go up and down would be a big plus); and if it's windy my little Fit feels a bit unsteady (but, I don't drive on the freeway much). Still...you couldn't pry this car from my cold, dead hands. I luv it!"

I love this car!

By on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, great gas milage"

Cons: "small, hard to see in parking lot."

"I bought it new in 2009 trading in my Honda CRV, I was worried about changing from a SUV to a compact car, but it drives ilike a bigger car in its visibility and interior. It maneuvers Luke a tiny car which makes it fun and easy to drive. I haven't had any repairs required, its been perfect."

Really fantastic

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive but I like sticks"

Cons: "Plenty of cup holders."

"I only have had it for six months, but I really enjoy it. There are only two things questionable about it and that is the slight hesitancy in third gear, which doesn't seem to add up to much, and the fact that it's too low on the front bumper. I have the manual base model, and I would advise that nobody buy the sport model, since the bumper is even lower. Mine scrapes so I can't imagine how badly the sport scrapes when going in and out of steep driveways, or even not so steep driveways. But this is not unusual for newer cars. All of my friends with minivans report the same thing, this scraping, and let's face it; we see it everywhere on the driveways, those markings. Great car. Totally understandable why US News says greatest small economy car. I only have 8,000 miles on my 2013, but expect it to go many many more. AC great, and radio very good too. Storage is incredible. The things I can fit in the Fit :)..."