2014 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Unfortunately, we don’t have a Fair Purchase Price for this car in your area.

Fair Purchase Price N/A

Invoice N/A

Based on 272 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Small light carso road noise is evident.

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas Mileage; Super Storage; Excellent Condit"

"Great on gas mileage (35+ MPG) Very zippy for small engine. 5th gear at 2800 RPM gets 60 MPH. Back seats fold flat (unlike another brand of small hatchback) giving plenty of storage space. Engine is efficient and quiet."

Awesome Car for the price

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Perfect size, road trips, great value"

Cons: "Road Noise, Mileage, Tire selection"

"I bought my Fit brand new in 2010. It has 52K miles on it as of writing this review. In that time, I have had literally ZERO problems. Besides general maintenance, such as break pads, oil changes, tires etc, I haven't had to replace or fix anything. So as far as value, it has been outstanding. The seats are comfortable enough, we've taken it on many 12 hour road trips and it is fine. The cup holders are conveniently placed and the split folding rear seats are extremely versatile and allow for the hauling of things that seem like they wouldn't fit. The stock speakers are decent enough and the AUX input and USB hookups are convenient for running music apps like Spotify and such. It has held its resale value great. For example, I paid just over 17k in 2010 and now private party value is about 12K, 4 years and 50,000 miles later, it still a great resale. Some of the cons of this car. The gas mileage leaves a little to be desired. Now, on road trips I average 40MPG, but around town I average 29MPG, to me that seems a little low. Also, there is a amazingly annoying wash board sound. Around town you don't really notice it, but on long drives it makes me feels like my brain is oozing out my ears. Researching forums, other owners have the same problem. Another thing, the 2010 Honda Fit Sport take a size 185-55R-16. This is an extremely hard tire to find. And good luck finding a used one. In four years owning this car, I have always had to special order the tires, no one carries them. Not really a big problem, but when i had a flat, I had to run one the donut for 2 days waiting on a tire. And the tires are expensive. All in all, I would recommend this vehicle. For the price, it is an extremely good value. The tires and soul crushing road noise aside."

great mileage, easy to drive.

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "in expensive to drive 37mpg. $9000 cash"

Cons: "has 4 cup holders, and plenty of room for grocerie"

"Great little car, I'm looking for a used pick-up as I need the hauling space for my dogs.I have never had an ounce of trouble with it. roomy back seat."

50,000 miles later

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "practical, economical, well equipped, reliable"

Cons: "need place to put sunglasses, want sunroof"

"2011 base automatic bought new principally for commuting (30 miles each way). Average 35+ mpg. Original tires worn out at 40,000 miles, original battery replaced in 2014. Other than that, only oil changes. Excellent value, reliable, versatile, well-equipped, but with some quirks- there's a space in the console with cupholders and a tray for coins and whatnot, but it's too far forward to be of much use. Why no overhead storage for sunglasses, like minivans were doing 30 years ago? And I'd pay for a factory sunroof if they offered one. The carpet material by my right foot is wearing out. Can't complain too much, though- the car is amazingly well equipped for the price. It is smooth, quiet, easy to drive, easy to park, and can hold a lot of stuff when you fold the seats down. And the tall roofline means I don't bash my head getting in and out."

Roomy interior, can carry lots.

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "price, cargo space, gas mileage, pep"

Cons: "limited options, one plug for phone/ipod"

"The Fit is a nice little car for the price. It has lots of pep and it's very easy to park. The gas mileage is pretty good. Service is excellent. No problems to report. However, it's low on amenities, low on technology and the hatch is hard to open and close."