2013 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

Unfortunately, we don’t have a Fair Purchase Price for this car in your area.

Fair Purchase Price N/A

Invoice N/A

10/7.2

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Nice car for money

By on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"We have had this car for less than 6 months and it currently clocks in at 27000 miles we have had it since 7 miles. Only 4 oil changes so far and thats it, very easy to maintain always get about 37 mpg mixed driving. Very nice interior seats fold up or down can haul way more than you think. I am 6'3" and 300lbs and fit in it no problem lots of headroom. The only thing it needs is a center console standard."

A MINI PICK UP

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"IV'E HAD THE CAR FOR 5 MONTHS. ALMOST EVERY THING CAN 'FIT" IN IT.MADE A RACK ON TOP FOR 4 BY 8 PLYWOOD.FREE WAY DRIVING AT 75MPH CAN BE TRYING.ONLY GET ABOUT 32MPG.A VERY GOOD CAR. WOULD BUY IT AGAIN JUST FOR THE FIT."

Great value

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"I used to drive a MazdaSpeed 3 which was a lot more fun to drive than a fit, but fuel economy and practicality had me trade it in for a fit. I test drove the automatic version of this car and then bought one with a standard transmission sight unseen. Seems like standard transmission is much harder to find, but so worth it. The automatic was very poor performance, with a manual you can make it drive much more responsively. It made the transition from a small hatchback with 276 horsepower to one with only 117 much more bearable. It performs pretty well, very reliable, and it can actually haul quite of bit of stuff. Plus you can park in those tiny spaces you'd never attempt with an SUV. I have had zero problems so far. I love the size of the gas tank, with only 10 gallons to fill up and having that last 400 miles is so much better then having to buy premium gas and fill up twice as often. Way to go Honda. I will run this car into the ground, which I'm expecting to come some 300,000 miles later at least. By then it will have been paid off for many years and earned every bit of its cost in the process."

Wait for the Fiesta

By on Monday, January 04, 2010

"I really like my Fit. It is one of the nicest sub-compact car available. The interior is roomy. Handling is good and acceleration is ok. The shifter and steering feel, however, are not great. I had a chance to test drive the European Fiesta, however, and was amazed at how much better it was than the Fit. The handling and steering is great. I liked the styling better and the interior was nicer. If your not in a hurry, wait and compare with the Fiesta when it comes out this spring."

Only wish it could tow LOL!!

By on Sunday, January 03, 2010

"I truly love my fit!!! Only wish it could tow---I know it can't, BUT........went from a tahoe to this to save gas, we as a couple have an avalanche as well and wanted to save gas on one rig at least. Bought when gas was $4.00/gallon and you had to be on the waiting list to get one and had to pay full price. Only problem for me is sometimes i need to tow the toys and the avalanche isn't home!! Love love live the magic seats!!! Bought the car for that reason so I could throw the dog in the back without hairing up the whole brand new car!!! Anyone want to buy mine---I really need to go back to a tow vehicle!!"