2013 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,098 - $15,433.

10/7.2

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great vehicle for my daughter

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive, peppy"

Cons: "Road noise, but expectede in small car"

"I purchased two of these one for each of my daughters. Excellent car, safe and economical."

Wonderful city car

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Good on gas, nimble, lots of cargo room"

Cons: "Dont take any long road trips"

"I have a 2010 Fit Sport Stick and I love it. I have taken to calling it the Tartis, because it is much bigger on the inside than it looks. There is plenty of cargo room in the back, you can fold the rear seats down or up to fit your needs (see what I did there). Even with is small car rating the front seats are quite roomy. 4 Adults can easily fit in the car. Its great on gas, I get upper 30's and I'm not exactly driving with economy in mind. I have no mechanical problems with the car. It is quick and nimble. It is not the fastest car out there, but it is not under powered. In the stick version it performs its best in the lower gears. I have taken this car on a 10 hour road trip and my only gripe is that the seats are not the best for a long haul trip like that. If you are looking for car to get around town in, this is the car for you. Easy to park, great gas mileage, plenty of cargo room. If you are looking at a small SUV but do not need 4x4, this car is a perfect fit."

Wonderful city car

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Good on gas, nimble, lots of cargo room"

Cons: "Dont take any long road trips"

Reliable and simple transportation

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Head room, reliability, controls, visibility"

Cons: "Small gas tank, cheaper looking plastics"

"Cons: A bigger gas tank would be nice. Some plastic fit has small gaps. Exterior for my base model is a bit bland. A little noisy cabin but better than some older Hondas. Gas mileage suffers considerably due to aerodynamics at higher speeds. In my experience using the average gas mileage computer and calm wind conditions: 55mph = ~45mpg 65mph = ~40mpg 70mph = ~37mpg 75mph = ~33mpg 80mph = ~28mpg Pros: Excellent head room front and back. After 19,000 miles no repairs need. Easy to use controls. Good visibility. Good amount of space for cargo with seats down. Ride is pretty comfortable. Regular maintenance interval is between 7000 - 9000 miles, which saves time by not having to visit dealer/shops often."

Great car around town or for short trips.

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"Although noisy and a tad harsh, it is a great handling little car with excellent space and versatility. Sticker price not cheap, but reasonable when compared to competition and overall quality of the vehicle. To drive in town or just for short trips, I prefer it to my CRV. Also, for short, thick people such as myself, it is easy to get into and out of (the car). I am looking forward to driving the 2015 model soon to hit dealer showrooms."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25