2011 Honda Fit

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Solid value

By on Friday, May 9, 2014

Pros: "value car, great handling, space, inexpensive"

Cons: "not good looking, lacks power"

"Good point A to B car. Great handling and lots of space in this class of vehicle. Not the most attractive looking car on the market however."

great car for firs time car buyer

By on Friday, May 8, 2015

Pros: "price, small, roomy interior, cup holders, fun"

Cons: "stiff drivers seat, too light"

"This car is a great value for the price and all the optional add ons. Its reliable, rides easy and only has minor disavantages. its a bit light, so driving in windy conditions is a bit daunting and the driver seat could be more comfy, even after 7 years its a bit stiff. Other than those two little things i love this car. I can go places lager vehicles cant get and fit in more parking spaces in the city. Despite looking small, its increadibly roomy and fits a ton of stuff the way the seats fold down. More thatn enough cup holders and very sleek."

Highly recommended. My third Honda.

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2015

"I love this car. Wonderful town car, easy to park, very comfortable not only for the driver but also back seat passengers. Outstanding gas mileage. This is my third Honda (previously two were Accords) and I was not disappointed in the Fit."

Fun car to drive

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pros: "Reasonable price, great value, fun to drive"

Cons: "Needs a 300cc larger engine"

Little brother to our other Honda, a 2006 Pilot

"I bought this car as a one year old used vehicle off the dealer's lot. I needed a car that was economical for my daily 25 mile one way commute to work. I wanted a manual transmission thinking that I wanted to be in control of what gear I was in given the small engine size. This car fit the bill perfectly, plus it was bright red (the better to be seen). It has been on a couple of 2,500 mile round trip visits to see family in Texas while attaining 35mpg at 70+ mph on the Interstate. The ride is a little stiffer than a Cadillac, but it handles like a go-kart due to the lower & wider profile tires I had installed on it. It is a fun car to drive, especially in the twisties."

Little brother to our other Honda, a 2006 Pilot

Very disappointed

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Very pretty from the outside"

Cons: "Impossible to keep clean, access, road noise"

"I was really excited to buy this car 6 months ago, but I am very unimpressed. That said, part of the problem is that I downsized from a Plymouth Grand Voyager, and this car is just too small and low to suit me as an older (65) overweight woman. When I am parked between other cars and can't fully open the driver's door, it is very difficult for me to get out of this car as my foot catches on the door leaving it scuffed up all the time. The black velcro-like upholstery catches and holds every bit of grass, dirt, etc. and every speck of dust shows on the dash and instrument panel. Even a good vacuum at the car wash is unable to remove it all. I assume the fit of the doors is not tight, because the areas around them get very dirty. The road noise is high, so my $1,000 custom stereo was a waste of money unless I'm sitting in my driveway. The slope of the front windshield is such that it reflects the dash in some light, turning almost opaque and making it difficult to see out. The back seats are heavy and difficult to reposition. All in all, this sardine can is obviously a skinny young person's car. I will be trading it as soon as I can afford to."