2011 Honda Fit

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, October 23, 2010

"value..reliiability..quality..performance..Stylingcomfort..That says it all ."

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"great car, expecially for a compack car!!! I researched on the internet before i came to a decision to probably buy this car. went in to the local Honda dealer, test drove the Fit and fell in love with it. still in love with this Fit!!"

If Im gonna buy another car I will get another Fit

By on Monday, July 11, 2016

Pros: "Greta Price, Fuel saver, SPACE"

Cons: "?"

"It,s incredible spacious, you would not believe what I had loaded in my car, I use it as a family car and I use it for my business, I've being able to load 42 Boxes of 14"x10"x10" full of Flyers, Brochures, Roll Labels and Custom Packaging. I don't need to rent a Pick up truck in Hole Depot to transport Boards, Doors, Cabinets, Counter Tops, you Name it. In the city it makes 37 mpg, in highways 40 or more, we go everywhere in this car, I love it"

I love this car!

By on Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, gas mileage, appearance"

Cons: "takes a while to speed up on interstate"

"Great gas mileage and fun to drive! Very comfortable. This car looks great, too!"

Wonderful city car

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Good on gas, nimble, lots of cargo room"

Cons: "Dont take any long road trips"

"I have a 2010 Fit Sport Stick and I love it. I have taken to calling it the Tartis, because it is much bigger on the inside than it looks. There is plenty of cargo room in the back, you can fold the rear seats down or up to fit your needs (see what I did there). Even with is small car rating the front seats are quite roomy. 4 Adults can easily fit in the car. Its great on gas, I get upper 30's and I'm not exactly driving with economy in mind. I have no mechanical problems with the car. It is quick and nimble. It is not the fastest car out there, but it is not under powered. In the stick version it performs its best in the lower gears. I have taken this car on a 10 hour road trip and my only gripe is that the seats are not the best for a long haul trip like that. If you are looking for car to get around town in, this is the car for you. Easy to park, great gas mileage, plenty of cargo room. If you are looking at a small SUV but do not need 4x4, this car is a perfect fit."