2011 Honda Fit

Based on 294 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Good value, good drive, LOTS of space

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "Space, fun to drive, reliability, economy"

Cons: "tires, high rpms at 70+ mph"

"This is my second fit. Put 250000 on 2010 base model, loved that car, gave it to my daughter to buy 2012 S model. I have 135000 miles on this car. Biggest gripe, can't buy but one kind of tire and that tire is expensive and poor wearing. Drivers seat has a hole worn through the upholstery at 75000. I drive this car hard and many miles daily. Very reliable, just change the oil and it keeps running. Honda..offer a 6 speed manual tranny, the car would be much more efficiant on long highway drives"

Good value, good drive, LOTS of space

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "Space, fun to drive, reliability, economy"

Cons: "tires, high rpms at 70+ mph"

Most troublesome car and company I have ever dealt

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "Visibility"

Cons: "See above"

"The Honda Fit shares a big problem that honda Civics were having between 2008 and 2010. Owners complained that their batteries died all th time. I have to trickle charge the car evey other day to kep it from not starting an dhaul aroun da battery recharger, unless I want to keep paying for AAA to charge it for me. Honda says that the car must be driven, which doesn’t fit my lifestyle. An devery tim eI do wan tto use it it won’t start! Honda is no longer willin gto go to BBB arbitration for any of its cars. It also makes it almost impossible to have regular service work done at a non-dealership. The Fit has good views forward, side, and aft, an dfeel sroomy. The ride is extremely bumpy. Hitting a pothole feels like one has entered the Grand Canyon. Get the Yaris or Scion xd instead. Toyota is a straightforward company and their cars ride beter. And they are less expensive."

Big Mistake!!!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "look, handles well"

Cons: "space, wipers not working, acceleration"

"When I first got it I thought it was ok but the longer I've had it the more I hate it. The wipers have had to been fixed twice now as they are touchy when it comes to cold weather or sitting overnight and not wanting to work I also found out that you can't just go by wiper blades they have to be ordered from the dealer due to their special angels (shape) which is awesome for spending way too much money on. Also I found out that many of the fits have to have the wiper mechanism replaced if you go thru the dealer it's 250 bucks. I never should have bought it but thought it was a good idea at the time for gas savings until my two little kids are constantly going back and forth due to the size of the car which makes more some stressful drives not much room even when you lay the back seats down for cargo space which was misleading to say the least when I bought it. However, if you are a single person or just a couple this would probably be a good car if you have kids definitely not!"

Love this spunky, fun to drive, economical car

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "responsive, great on gas and fun to drive"

Cons: "A bit unstable in windy conditions"

"I bought the car in July '13 after trading in my old car. This little car is responsive, great on gas and fun to drive. I don't put a lot of mileage on it, about 350 miles/month on average so it's perfect for me. It did wonderfully on a 850 mile road trip and I'm delighted with it. The only downside is that stability could be better in windy conditions."