2011 Honda Fit

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Reliable and simple transportation

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Head room, reliability, controls, visibility"

Cons: "Small gas tank, cheaper looking plastics"

"Cons: A bigger gas tank would be nice. Some plastic fit has small gaps. Exterior for my base model is a bit bland. A little noisy cabin but better than some older Hondas. Gas mileage suffers considerably due to aerodynamics at higher speeds. In my experience using the average gas mileage computer and calm wind conditions: 55mph = ~45mpg 65mph = ~40mpg 70mph = ~37mpg 75mph = ~33mpg 80mph = ~28mpg Pros: Excellent head room front and back. After 19,000 miles no repairs need. Easy to use controls. Good visibility. Good amount of space for cargo with seats down. Ride is pretty comfortable. Regular maintenance interval is between 7000 - 9000 miles, which saves time by not having to visit dealer/shops often."

Great car around town or for short trips.

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"Although noisy and a tad harsh, it is a great handling little car with excellent space and versatility. Sticker price not cheap, but reasonable when compared to competition and overall quality of the vehicle. To drive in town or just for short trips, I prefer it to my CRV. Also, for short, thick people such as myself, it is easy to get into and out of (the car). I am looking forward to driving the 2015 model soon to hit dealer showrooms."

i really regret it

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "small,good view from inside"

Cons: "very pricey,loud,no blutooth,not a gas saver,"

"When i bought my fit i thought that i would enjoy a lot this car.first disappointment was with the gas,this car burns a lot of gas for a little car. through winter i am not getting anything over 29 miles per gallon. engine too noise if you not playing the radio it will bother you. i could say more but my advise is,get a civic for just a little more and you will be all right."

It Fits!

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing. It does exactly what it should perfectly!"

"This vehicle goes about it's daily tasks with little fanfare and you really dont ever find yourself saying "I need a different car to do ......." The Fit really does just about everything and gets us an average of 37 MPG's around town. Only 34 MPG's on the highway though. ZERO issues with it since we bought it too. Love our fit!"

Great (big dog) mobile!

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "$20 every 10-14 days gas."

Cons: "None really."

"Have owned just under a year. Elected to put snow tires on for winter and have had no problems with ice, snow, or water. have traveled from Omaha to Oregon coast and to Toronto. Averaging 30.3 to 30.7 mpg mixed hwy/city. Highway is over 35. Surprisingly good with mountains. Have Sport with paddle shift which I really like and use for downshifting mainly. The back seats go up which I can find in no other vehicle than Ridgeline (which i have owned too). This permits all 4 tires to be put in there after had winter tires put on. But biggest plus it is a great dog cave. My 130 lb Newfoundland loves it!! (Picture came out sideways). Nice sound system. VERY functional. So much storage everywhere. Gr8 value!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25