2011 Honda Fit

Based on 268 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Roomy interior, can carry lots.

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "price, cargo space, gas mileage, pep"

Cons: "limited options, one plug for phone/ipod"

"The Fit is a nice little car for the price. It has lots of pep and it's very easy to park. The gas mileage is pretty good. Service is excellent. No problems to report. However, it's low on amenities, low on technology and the hatch is hard to open and close."

It is good car for daily activity

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

"It is convenient for local driver"

This is a great car and a great value

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Flexible interior configuration, reliable, 30 mpg"

Cons: "very low to ground, must use snow tires"

"I always do a lot of research before purchasing a car. When I was shopping in 2010, the Honda Fit was rated very favorably by Consumer Reports, and when I went to look at one, I was amazed by the roomy interior. Lots of headroom and the seats can be configured many different ways which provides wonderful flexibility. I've been able to pack bicycles, golf clubs, large plants, vacuums, suitcases and a lot of boxes in my Fit that probably wouldn't 'fit' in a standard compact car. The interior is nice but not fancy. The ride is only average but typical for a subcompact. Of course the gas mileage is amazing (30 mpg over 4 years). Typical Honda reliability with absolutely no problems or repairs. I suggest you invest in a good set of snow tires if you want to drive in winter weather. If you are looking for a compact or subcompact, this is a great selection and has retained its value. I tell everyone that this is a great car!"

Very disappointed

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Very pretty from the outside"

Cons: "Impossible to keep clean, access, road noise"

"I was really excited to buy this car 6 months ago, but I am very unimpressed. That said, part of the problem is that I downsized from a Plymouth Grand Voyager, and this car is just too small and low to suit me as an older (65) overweight woman. When I am parked between other cars and can't fully open the driver's door, it is very difficult for me to get out of this car as my foot catches on the door leaving it scuffed up all the time. The black velcro-like upholstery catches and holds every bit of grass, dirt, etc. and every speck of dust shows on the dash and instrument panel. Even a good vacuum at the car wash is unable to remove it all. I assume the fit of the doors is not tight, because the areas around them get very dirty. The road noise is high, so my $1,000 custom stereo was a waste of money unless I'm sitting in my driveway. The slope of the front windshield is such that it reflects the dash in some light, turning almost opaque and making it difficult to see out. The back seats are heavy and difficult to reposition. All in all, this sardine can is obviously a skinny young person's car. I will be trading it as soon as I can afford to."

Buy one!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable, great price, reliable, and cute!"

Cons: "A little noisy inside."

"Perfect for me. Dependable, cute, saves gas, roomier than it looks on the outside. Lots of storage, especially when you turn down the back seat. I may buy another FIT the next time I want a new car."