2010 Honda Fit

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Great mileage, but I DON'T FEEL SAFE

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "fuel economy"

Cons: "size, blind spots, size, size, size"

"This is the first time in my life that I have bought a car and then, four months later, given up and started shopping for another car. The Fit has incredible mileage. I'm averaging 35mpg, and on some trips, it's 40. But I don't feel safe in it. I am constantly being overlooked by large cars that seem to tower over me. I have had so many close calls that it is not a coincidence. It may be that I bought a white car. But, I think it is just too small. And, some jerks in large cars seem to enjoy cutting me off."

Very dissappionted

By on Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pros: "great gas mileage, great utility usage of space,"

Cons: "service problems, paint fading"

"I thought that this would be my last car to purchase knowing that Hondas are reliable or that's what we are told. I have enjoyed this car until recently. After 5 years and only 27000 miles, I have had several repairs. The most notworthy was the ac fan motor had to be replaced last year. However, now the paint is fading on the hood and top, even with the sealant which was purchased. I do keep it in garage. I have had to replace the tires and battery. It is having rattle issues of late. It does bottom out very easily and you have to be careful at low spots. It has a lot of road noise, I cannot hear the phone. This is not the car's fault, but I have had several near collisions, side swipes, lately. I am not sure if the car cannot be seen,it is red, because of the small size or if folks are not paying attention. However very good gas mileage, better than advertised. Very good utility useage of space. I do like those features. I am sorry to say I would not buy this car again."

So fun to drive

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

"Fun to drive crazy room Paddle shifters are stupid for town, but great in the mtns. great sound system Incredibly practicable Very reliable!!!!"

fantastic small car

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I want this car

Pros: "spacy"

Cons: "expensive"

"roomy but little expensive"

Good value, good drive, LOTS of space

By on Monday, July 8, 2013

Pros: "Space, fun to drive, reliability, economy"

Cons: "tires, high rpms at 70+ mph"

"This is my second fit. Put 250000 on 2010 base model, loved that car, gave it to my daughter to buy 2012 S model. I have 135000 miles on this car. Biggest gripe, can't buy but one kind of tire and that tire is expensive and poor wearing. Drivers seat has a hole worn through the upholstery at 75000. I drive this car hard and many miles daily. Very reliable, just change the oil and it keeps running. Honda..offer a 6 speed manual tranny, the car would be much more efficiant on long highway drives"