2010 Honda Fit

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 51 52 53 | Next

PERFECT IN ITS CLASS

By on Thursday, February 05, 2009

"IS THERE ENOUGH ROOM TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS VEHICLE. (doubt it) I KICKED AROUND THE IDEA OF GETTING AN SUV AND HAD TEST DRIVEN PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. I WENT TO HONDA AND WAS ABOUT TO BUY THE CRV WHEN I PULLED IN NEXT TO A SILVER FIT. FOR GIGGLES, I ASKED TO TEST DRIVE IT AND WAS SOLD IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE 2 MILE DRIVE. THE HANDLING WAS UNLIKE ANYTHING I HAD DRIVEN BEFORE. THE PADDLE SHIFTING WAS FUN AND FUNCTIONAL WHEN PASSING AND DOWNSHIFTING. CORNERING WAS SO TIGHT I FELT LIKE I COULD MANEUVER ON A DIME. I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND THE REMOTE STARTER FROM HONDA WHICH HAS GREAT FEATURES AND MAINTAINS THE HONDA WARRANTY UNLIKE AFTERMARKET STARTERS. MILEAGE IS GREAT AS EXPECTED. THE MAGIC SEATS AND OTHER CONFIGURATIONS IN THE BACK MAKE FOR PLENTY OF ROOM AND OPTIONS. I AM ABLE TO FIT MY SKIS AND MY SONS SNOWBOARD WITH NO PROBLEM. I ALSO FEEL SOMEWHAT GREEN IN PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE OVER AN SUV. ALSO, I HAVE DRIVEN THIS CAR OVER THE LAST 3 MOS. AND HAD NO PROBLEMS IN 3 LARGE SNOW STORMS. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE AND EXCITED AND FEELING SAFE AND SECURE BEING BACK IN THE HONDA FAMILY. NO BULL ABOUT IT!"

Best small car available!

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"It's like sport utility car! It's quick, very functional, and has a ton of room!"

Best Subcompact / Compact Car

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"I have been driving a 2009 Honda Fit Sport Auto for about a month now. Mileage is good, high 20s in the city (even in really cold Minnesota weather and the engine isn't broken in yet). The only complaint I have is that all models should have Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) as only the Fit Sport with Nav includes it, costing $2k more. In reality on a small vehicle it is less useful anyway. The only after market thing I am considering to complete an already great vehicle is the center console / armrest. I already have purchased all season floor mats and cargo tray. So far everyone who has ridden in the car is amazed with the interior space and flexibility. It is a big change from driving my previous gas guzzler, a 96 Ford Ranger STX 4x4 V6 Auto. The Ford was a great reliable useful vehicle, but my in city commutes yielded me 11-16 mpg. The Fit gas pedal is a bit light, which is not out of the ordinary from other Hondas I have driven."

Raves for the Fit

By on Monday, February 02, 2009

"After test driving this vehicle, all I can say is it met my expectations perfectly. It has quick pick-up and go, sits comfortably and is over-all a sweet little car. I have owned a hatch back in years past and this one equals that one plus! I am seriously considering purchasing one if the financial part can be worked out."

great car

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

"MPG is great with this car. I get 33 in town and 41 on a hwy trip. This is a lot better than quoted by the manufacturer. I have had it six months and no discrepancies noted."

Previous | 1 ... 51 52 53 | Next