2010 Honda Fit

Based on 283 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Awesome Little Car

By on Thursday, June 24, 2010

"I LOVE my Honda Fit! I did cash for clunkers last year and went from a huge Jeep Grand Cheorkee to the Fit. It's our little Transformer car as we like to call it. The reviews and pictures are true, I love the way the seats go up and down and is great for moving boxes or bringing home stuff from the hardward store. The seats could use a little more comfort and the black cloth really does capture all items, so good to keep a lint brush around when you own the car. I'd recommend to everyone. It doesn't have tons of power on the hills but I'm fine with that. I get about 33-35 miles a gallon! Cute little car for a great price."

Expensive but worth almost every penny

By on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"The 2010 Fit made some small improvements. One of them is that you can incline rear passenger seats. The interior's plastic is economically fitted on painted metal frame. The car outter sheet metal is almost like alumium foil, but its all to reduce the overall weight of the car for great handling, ease on gasoline, and save Honda a whole bunch of money manufacturing them. The iPOD control sync up with my iPhone flawlessly. The car interior is just somewhat smaller than 3rd gen CRV; which was my last car. The length of the cargo space with seats folded down could be long as 54" which you can haul a bookshelf or small computer desk. Another improvement was that the highway wind noise is drammatically reduced compare to other older Honda models. However, the suspension is a little bump sensitive. The car is built for fuel economy so I won't complain about the lack of power, but at least you can downshift even your transmission is in D. I drive like a maniac, I take all my cars to the parking lot and take turns and find freeway off-ramps with apex and chicane corners. Fit S cornered every turn with easy, thanks to its rigid and light weight bod. I personally don't recommend Fit with VSA or Navi, it's a waste of money as I already had an 05 Acura and 07 Honda OEM Navi in my last 2 cars. You'll be better using a windshield mounted or handheld phone with GPS. The VSA (vehicle stability control) is not really needed with Fit, since the car is light and doesn't have the horsepower to spin out of control, you will be fine in rainy areas. Overall, it's a great metro car. I'll be taking it to another state this weekend, let's see how it rides on a 300 mile trip."

Love it!!!

By on Monday, June 21, 2010

"I loved this car since the beginning. Now after my first big car accident (T-boned), I can say that the Honda Fit road control performance saved my life, (it was a total loss); therefore, as soon as I can, I will replace it with another Honda Fit =)"

By on Sunday, May 09, 2010

"Really nice car! could ride a bit better though"

By on Wednesday, May 05, 2010