2010 Honda Fit

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Suprisingly fun daily driver

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Fun. Fantastic utility. Sips fuel. Reliable."

Cons: "Not the cheapest or best value in class."

"This is the car I've driven for the past several years as my daily driver. I've found it to be a trouble free ownership experience, so far I've done nothing but the recommended maintenance, no surprise expenses. The fuel economy has been decent for it's class, usually in the low to mid 30's in mostly city driving with occasional highway. I probably have more of a lead foot then most. I would definitely have preferred the manual, but since my wife was gonna be driving it... The paddle shifters are an ok substitute for an actual shifter, though on the handful of times I've taken it to the track the paddles can be hard to find and slow to react if you pick the wrong gear for a corner, easy to do with the lack of torque. But manage to keep the revs and momentum up and it feels pretty quick. The handling has been adequate, nothing to blow you away even on extreme performance summer tires, but the steering feel is pretty amazing for a front wheel drive car. It goes where you point it with very little of the vagueness you get with most of the cars in this class. Storage is also cavernous for the class due to the clever packaging of the rear seats."

Solid performer; superb handling and gas mileage.

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun driving; great mileage; lots of cargo space"

Cons: "None, really."

"Gas mileage much better than advertised. With no highway driving, stop and go city traffic gives 31-to-34 mpg. Highway driving at a steady 70 mph on cruise control gives an incredible 48 mpg, and I've tested this over and over so I know it is true. But even better, at a steady 55 mph on cruise control gives 58 mpg. Both of these figures have been tested with air conditioning on and off, and the difference is undetectable. My only complaint with the Fit is that the glass fogs easily with two people on board, which means that either windshield defrost or the air conditioner must be on."

Best small car I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Mileage, roominess, easy fold down for cargo"

Cons: "A little pricey but worth it."

"I've driven this car thru 5 MN winters and it's never failed me. It may not be the fastest car but the tight maneuverability makes up for it. The interior is roomy. Big people get in & are amazed at the comfort, etc. The fold down sets in the hatchback are so simple & I can accommodate a lot of cargo. I love it even after all this time. It still feels like a new car, no rattles even on the MN potholes."

Happy! Happy! HAppy!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive"

"We've been very pleased with the reliability, high gas mileage (40 mpg overall) and overall quality of the Fit."

NOT FOR WINTERS!!!!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Breaks lock up when car is not in balance"

"The car itself is comfortable. Wonderful windows and lovely stereo. This kicks up to 80 miles an hour in nothing flat. However........Not for winters. Driving in an ice storm is horrific. The breaks lock up and throws the car off balance. If your looking for an all season car?? Don't buy this one. Great for summer drives."