2010 Honda Fit

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

great mileage, easy to drive.

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "in expensive to drive 37mpg. $9000 cash"

Cons: "has 4 cup holders, and plenty of room for grocerie"

"Great little car, I'm looking for a used pick-up as I need the hauling space for my dogs.I have never had an ounce of trouble with it. roomy back seat."

50,000 miles later

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "practical, economical, well equipped, reliable"

Cons: "need place to put sunglasses, want sunroof"

"2011 base automatic bought new principally for commuting (30 miles each way). Average 35+ mpg. Original tires worn out at 40,000 miles, original battery replaced in 2014. Other than that, only oil changes. Excellent value, reliable, versatile, well-equipped, but with some quirks- there's a space in the console with cupholders and a tray for coins and whatnot, but it's too far forward to be of much use. Why no overhead storage for sunglasses, like minivans were doing 30 years ago? And I'd pay for a factory sunroof if they offered one. The carpet material by my right foot is wearing out. Can't complain too much, though- the car is amazingly well equipped for the price. It is smooth, quiet, easy to drive, easy to park, and can hold a lot of stuff when you fold the seats down. And the tall roofline means I don't bash my head getting in and out."

Roomy interior, can carry lots.

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "price, cargo space, gas mileage, pep"

Cons: "limited options, one plug for phone/ipod"

"The Fit is a nice little car for the price. It has lots of pep and it's very easy to park. The gas mileage is pretty good. Service is excellent. No problems to report. However, it's low on amenities, low on technology and the hatch is hard to open and close."

It is good car for daily activity

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

"It is convenient for local driver"

This is a great car and a great value

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Flexible interior configuration, reliable, 30 mpg"

Cons: "very low to ground, must use snow tires"

"I always do a lot of research before purchasing a car. When I was shopping in 2010, the Honda Fit was rated very favorably by Consumer Reports, and when I went to look at one, I was amazed by the roomy interior. Lots of headroom and the seats can be configured many different ways which provides wonderful flexibility. I've been able to pack bicycles, golf clubs, large plants, vacuums, suitcases and a lot of boxes in my Fit that probably wouldn't 'fit' in a standard compact car. The interior is nice but not fancy. The ride is only average but typical for a subcompact. Of course the gas mileage is amazing (30 mpg over 4 years). Typical Honda reliability with absolutely no problems or repairs. I suggest you invest in a good set of snow tires if you want to drive in winter weather. If you are looking for a compact or subcompact, this is a great selection and has retained its value. I tell everyone that this is a great car!"

Very disappointed

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Very pretty from the outside"

Cons: "Impossible to keep clean, access, road noise"

"I was really excited to buy this car 6 months ago, but I am very unimpressed. That said, part of the problem is that I downsized from a Plymouth Grand Voyager, and this car is just too small and low to suit me as an older (65) overweight woman. When I am parked between other cars and can't fully open the driver's door, it is very difficult for me to get out of this car as my foot catches on the door leaving it scuffed up all the time. The black velcro-like upholstery catches and holds every bit of grass, dirt, etc. and every speck of dust shows on the dash and instrument panel. Even a good vacuum at the car wash is unable to remove it all. I assume the fit of the doors is not tight, because the areas around them get very dirty. The road noise is high, so my $1,000 custom stereo was a waste of money unless I'm sitting in my driveway. The slope of the front windshield is such that it reflects the dash in some light, turning almost opaque and making it difficult to see out. The back seats are heavy and difficult to reposition. All in all, this sardine can is obviously a skinny young person's car. I will be trading it as soon as I can afford to."

Buy one!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable, great price, reliable, and cute!"

Cons: "A little noisy inside."

"Perfect for me. Dependable, cute, saves gas, roomier than it looks on the outside. Lots of storage, especially when you turn down the back seat. I may buy another FIT the next time I want a new car."

Pretty Decent Little Car

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, price point"

Cons: "AC issues, navigation system"

"This is a great little car for driving around the city and gets great gas mileage. However, because it is an extremely lightweight vehicle one should know that it takes special attention when driving on the highway in excessive wind as it will be easily blown around. Additionally, as the car sits quite low, it makes navigating in snowy conditions a bit tricky and any small stone can kick up underneath the car and cause damage to the AC hose making repairs costly (speaking from experience). We primarily drive the Fit in the spring thru fall months and it is taken in for all planned maintenance and oil changes so imagine our surprise when we had to take it in at around 20,000 miles (less than 5 years old)for a navigation system issue to find that we are staring at a charge of between $900-$1,000 to fix. If we had to do it over, we would not purchase this vehicle with the navigation system. We have owned numerous Hondas over the past 30 years and have never owned one with as many issues as the Fit but it is a relatively decent little car for getting around the city and for the price point."

Solid value

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "value car, great handling, space, inexpensive"

Cons: "not good looking, lacks power"

"Good point A to B car. Great handling and lots of space in this class of vehicle. Not the most attractive looking car on the market however."

Great small car for town or city driving.

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "The best of the bunch"

Cons: "Would prefer seat fabric to be more "Element" like"

"Good ingress/egress. Good driving position, good visibility, great driving dynamics. Spacious, flexible seating and storage configurations. Good price point, value, resale. Better for quick trips or routine driving in or around town or city. Ride is a tad harsh. Cabin is noisy, especially at highway speeds. Controls are simple and easy to reach. For what it is and what it is intended to be, I think it has no equal. I would recommend it to anyone with appropriate driving requirements."