2010 Honda Fit

Based on 277 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

If you get a Fit get the Deluxe

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "Exactually good price fun to drive IN TOWN"

Cons: "Rough on on interstates"

"Bought car due to reviews, should have gotten the upgraded model, on mine the upholstery is shoddy and seems like cardboard underneath, dealer said the only difference between mine and the higher priced model was gps and sound system and the spoiler on the back, I thought the spoiler looked stupid on a hatchback so went with the lower priced Fit. Mistake, although this car has excellant gas milage it is a rough ride on interstates. Wind blows it back and forth, rough roads make it bumpy and uncomfortable.I enjoy it for town driving but don't enjoy it on the interstate.Bought new, and have only put 6000 miles on it in 1 year and 4 months and that is only because I took a trip from TX to FL. just after purchase."

What a great car... except for ride quality

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy to park, lots of cargo space"

Cons: "Firm ride, could benefit from 6 speed transmission"

"I cannot say enough good things about my 2009 Honda Fit Sport. Bought the car used with 42k miles and it's been flawless ever since. If you have read the reviews there are two main gripes about the Honda Fit 1) the battery is barely adequate at best and 2) the ride quality is less than stellar. I've had to replace the battery, which was not terribly expensive. It's recommended to not run any sort of accessories with the engine off. I can easily see why as the battery is not much larger than the one in my motorcycle. As for the ride quality. In order to have the flat cargo floor and all of the space, something had to give. I'd classify the ride as firm, only being harsh over major bumps that'd upset any vehicle.My 15" winter tires with a taller sidewall appear to ride slightly better, but not by much. Test drive one and that'll tell you if it's something you could live with. I've taken my car on road trips all over the place, the longest being New York to Florida without any sort of surprises, even managed 36-38mpg the entire time. The engine does rev a little high on the highway, the transmission could probably benefit from a 6th gear. All in all, I must say the Honda Fit is a wonderful car. Everyone is amazed how much stuff that can fit inside, it's crazy. Yes, it's an economy car so don't have unreal expectations and you will not be disappointed. The manual transmission shifts very smooth and gets decent fuel economy. I cannot be any happier with my car. It's a Honda through and through, nothing glitzy or frivolous. Beyond highly recommend the Honda Fit."

I love this car!

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

"This is the best car I have ever owned!"

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun, well-made, roomy, looks great!"

Cons: "Seats don't do much, MPG could be better."

"I have been driving my Fit Sport for about 8 months and it feels like I bought it yesterday! I am still in luv with my Fit and can't imagine driving anything else! It's fun and sporty (I like to drive again), comfortable, easy on the eyes in plum pearl metallic, great cargo space, well-built, reliable, and it's a Honda! I do have a couple of minor complaints: for the size and engine it could have better gas mileage; the seats hardly adjustable (even a hand crank to go up and down would be a big plus); and if it's windy my little Fit feels a bit unsteady (but, I don't drive on the freeway much). Still...you couldn't pry this car from my cold, dead hands. I luv it!"

Good little car

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "fuel economy, price, comfort, head room, cute, A/C"

Cons: "color options, no Bluetooth base model"

"Great on gas. Love the MPG feature, helps you see in real time how your driving affects gas mileage. I can get 39 MPG easily if I drive 55 and take it easy. otherwise averages 33-37. Comfortable seats. Easy controls. Family friendly. Feels safe and responsive. Small visors, however, do not block sun coming in from the side if you are of shorter height."