2010 Honda Fit

Based on 288 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun, well-made, roomy, looks great!"

Cons: "Seats don't do much, MPG could be better."

"I have been driving my Fit Sport for about 8 months and it feels like I bought it yesterday! I am still in luv with my Fit and can't imagine driving anything else! It's fun and sporty (I like to drive again), comfortable, easy on the eyes in plum pearl metallic, great cargo space, well-built, reliable, and it's a Honda! I do have a couple of minor complaints: for the size and engine it could have better gas mileage; the seats hardly adjustable (even a hand crank to go up and down would be a big plus); and if it's windy my little Fit feels a bit unsteady (but, I don't drive on the freeway much). Still...you couldn't pry this car from my cold, dead hands. I luv it!"

I love this car!

By on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, great gas milage"

Cons: "small, hard to see in parking lot."

"I bought it new in 2009 trading in my Honda CRV, I was worried about changing from a SUV to a compact car, but it drives ilike a bigger car in its visibility and interior. It maneuvers Luke a tiny car which makes it fun and easy to drive. I haven't had any repairs required, its been perfect."

Really fantastic

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive but I like sticks"

Cons: "Plenty of cup holders."

"I only have had it for six months, but I really enjoy it. There are only two things questionable about it and that is the slight hesitancy in third gear, which doesn't seem to add up to much, and the fact that it's too low on the front bumper. I have the manual base model, and I would advise that nobody buy the sport model, since the bumper is even lower. Mine scrapes so I can't imagine how badly the sport scrapes when going in and out of steep driveways, or even not so steep driveways. But this is not unusual for newer cars. All of my friends with minivans report the same thing, this scraping, and let's face it; we see it everywhere on the driveways, those markings. Great car. Totally understandable why US News says greatest small economy car. I only have 8,000 miles on my 2013, but expect it to go many many more. AC great, and radio very good too. Storage is incredible. The things I can fit in the Fit :)..."

Fantastic car

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great mileage and hauling ability"

Cons: "Angle of head rests, spring actuated gas cap cover"

"The second best car I've owned - right behind my Honda CRX. Fun to drive with the manual transmission, and extremely versatile cargo hauler. I've moved a lot of things a sedan, or even an SUV, couldn't handle. Average 38 to 40 mpg without much effort, though I live in a flat world. Drives well in snow too, although snow tends to build up behind front wheels. Downside is spring actuated gas cap cover (hasn't worn out yet, but...) and angle of headrests can be annoying."

70,000 Mile review

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "Gas Mileage Versatility Magic seat."

Cons: "No leather seats"

"In 2 years we have put 70,000 miles on this car. The versatility of Fit blows away any other small cars. Gas mileage is better than ratings. 34/city 39/highway. Planning next years road trips. there is some trade offs underpowered on mountain roads. Not the smoothest ride. My favorite is Magic back seat in tall mode. This thing is so roomy only trouble was power steering failed after 3000 mile road trip. There are cheaper cars but I don't regret owning a Fit."