2009 Honda Fit

Based on 303 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

This is my second FIT

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "mileage, reliability....and 2 glove boxes!"

Cons: "would like a center console"

"I traded in my 2008 FIT Sport with a bit over 98,000 miles and not one problem - only spent money on maintenance and changed the tires at about 60,000 miles.I have a long highway commute and averaged nearly 45 MPG. I traded for the 2012 FIT Sport - currently about 4800 milea and I'm getting about 38 MPG - hoping it will increase after a few more miles. Obviously, I love the car -it's comfortable, I enjoy the drive and don't think I could get a more reliable car for the money."

A perfect car for music lovers

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "Great versatility"

Cons: "No sunroof"

"I absolutely love my Honda fit. The car handles really well, has good pickup, and lots of space. I have the base model with cloth interior, and it's really nice and sharp looking. The dash glows a beautiful blue and shows avg mpg and oil life, which I really like. The car has 11 cup holders..11! My favorite are the ones on the dash, so I can drive and to the left of the steering wheel i can put my drink/ phone right at reach. Thy are deep too, to prevent spillage. Moving in this car was a dream, i could fit so much in. A whole surfboard will fit! My favorite feature of the car is the music choices! There is an upper glove box on the dash thats hardly noticable with a USB plug for an iPod. I leave my iPod constantly plugged in. With the touch of a button, I can go from the radio to a cd to a song on my iPod.. I frequently switch between these from song to song. Sound quality is great. My average miles per gallon is 29.5, my car lets me know :)"

I love Honda!

By on Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "weaker side of an a/c system"

"Blows my mind when I see a bad review. Oh to WA person you can dim the intrument panel! turn the tripodemer dial! lol This is a great car!!!! I got this car with 0 miles. Took an trip from maine to pa the next weekend. Drove fantasitic averaging 35 driving 75! Normal driving if I drive good I average 38 to 42....yes if you practice meticulus driving habits no higher than 55mph, slow accelleration etc. you can achieve above 40. Though I put a roof rack on so it has decreased for me. Overall quality of the car is great! Fun to drive and I love the space inside given the fact I had a Pilot I traded. I do agree that the a/c could be stronger so lets hope honda improves that. Anyhow hands down love this car I love Honda!!!!"

Pretty Decent Little Car

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, price point"

Cons: "AC issues, navigation system"

"This is a great little car for driving around the city and gets great gas mileage. However, because it is an extremely lightweight vehicle one should know that it takes special attention when driving on the highway in excessive wind as it will be easily blown around. Additionally, as the car sits quite low, it makes navigating in snowy conditions a bit tricky and any small stone can kick up underneath the car and cause damage to the AC hose making repairs costly (speaking from experience). We primarily drive the Fit in the spring thru fall months and it is taken in for all planned maintenance and oil changes so imagine our surprise when we had to take it in at around 20,000 miles (less than 5 years old)for a navigation system issue to find that we are staring at a charge of between $900-$1,000 to fix. If we had to do it over, we would not purchase this vehicle with the navigation system. We have owned numerous Hondas over the past 30 years and have never owned one with as many issues as the Fit but it is a relatively decent little car for getting around the city and for the price point."

"FANTASTIC car" !!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage !!!!!!"

Cons: "couldn't afford leather/no locking door 4 gas cap"

"I bought this car new and loved it from the start !!!! During the winter, (very little A/C use) I am getting between 35-35.7 mpg. combination city/hwy. During the summer I am getting 32-32.6 mpg. The best I've gotten was 40.5 mpg on a trip to the Longview area from San Antonio and back. I drive 60 mph when the limit is 65 and 65 is the fastest I drive even when the limit is 80 on the toll roads. I can't believe, but am THANKFUL, for the GREAT gas mileage !!!!"