2009 Honda Fit

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Very disappointed

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Very pretty from the outside"

Cons: "Impossible to keep clean, access, road noise"

"I was really excited to buy this car 6 months ago, but I am very unimpressed. That said, part of the problem is that I downsized from a Plymouth Grand Voyager, and this car is just too small and low to suit me as an older (65) overweight woman. When I am parked between other cars and can't fully open the driver's door, it is very difficult for me to get out of this car as my foot catches on the door leaving it scuffed up all the time. The black velcro-like upholstery catches and holds every bit of grass, dirt, etc. and every speck of dust shows on the dash and instrument panel. Even a good vacuum at the car wash is unable to remove it all. I assume the fit of the doors is not tight, because the areas around them get very dirty. The road noise is high, so my $1,000 custom stereo was a waste of money unless I'm sitting in my driveway. The slope of the front windshield is such that it reflects the dash in some light, turning almost opaque and making it difficult to see out. The back seats are heavy and difficult to reposition. All in all, this sardine can is obviously a skinny young person's car. I will be trading it as soon as I can afford to."

Great small car for town or city driving.

By on Monday, May 5, 2014

Pros: "The best of the bunch"

Cons: "Would prefer seat fabric to be more "Element" like"

"Good ingress/egress. Good driving position, good visibility, great driving dynamics. Spacious, flexible seating and storage configurations. Good price point, value, resale. Better for quick trips or routine driving in or around town or city. Ride is a tad harsh. Cabin is noisy, especially at highway speeds. Controls are simple and easy to reach. For what it is and what it is intended to be, I think it has no equal. I would recommend it to anyone with appropriate driving requirements."

great car

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"bought new, now had for eight and half months. very very happy with this car"

Easy parking, love that their is no blind spots,

By on Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pros: "Fun, easy to park, no blind spots"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats after a few hours"

"Easy to park, fun to drive except long distance it starts to to gets uncomfortable from sitting longer then 3 hours."

You Can't Miss With This Car!

By on Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pros: "Reliability, fun to drive, utility"

Cons: "MIddling gas mileage."

"I thought my 2003 Civic was the best car I ever owned until I bought my Fit. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has gone wrong with it in 3 years. Oil changes, 1 set of front brake pads and a set of front tires. That's it. Excellent for utility & fun to drive. The only drawback is that, for being a small car, the mileage is only acceptable. For mixed city/freeway I get around 27 mpg. Not bad, but I would have expected 30+."