2009 Honda Fit

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I love Honda!

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "weaker side of an a/c system"

"Blows my mind when I see a bad review. Oh to WA person you can dim the intrument panel! turn the tripodemer dial! lol This is a great car!!!! I got this car with 0 miles. Took an trip from maine to pa the next weekend. Drove fantasitic averaging 35 driving 75! Normal driving if I drive good I average 38 to 42....yes if you practice meticulus driving habits no higher than 55mph, slow accelleration etc. you can achieve above 40. Though I put a roof rack on so it has decreased for me. Overall quality of the car is great! Fun to drive and I love the space inside given the fact I had a Pilot I traded. I do agree that the a/c could be stronger so lets hope honda improves that. Anyhow hands down love this car I love Honda!!!!"

"FANTASTIC car" !!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage !!!!!!"

Cons: "couldn't afford leather/no locking door 4 gas cap"

"I bought this car new and loved it from the start !!!! During the winter, (very little A/C use) I am getting between 35-35.7 mpg. combination city/hwy. During the summer I am getting 32-32.6 mpg. The best I've gotten was 40.5 mpg on a trip to the Longview area from San Antonio and back. I drive 60 mph when the limit is 65 and 65 is the fastest I drive even when the limit is 80 on the toll roads. I can't believe, but am THANKFUL, for the GREAT gas mileage !!!!"

Great little car

By on Friday, November 08, 2013

Pros: "Good on gas, easy to park, it FITs"

Cons: "No auto climate control"

"It will go 400 miles on less than 10 gallons of gas at 55 to 60 mph. The AC and heat needs more work to be right, always haveing to adjusting the temp up and down and there is a noticeable draft on the door panels when its cold out. I would still recommend this car"

My 2013 fit

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "good price,great mileage,spacious,good city drive"

Cons: "very uncomfortable car,under powered engine"

"I bought this fit couple of months ago. I have a base model. The best thing about this car is that it is very spacious.You can fit almost anything to it. But at the same time it is very uncomfortable for long drives. It's very very good for city driving and 1-2 hours drive on level surface.It struggles to accelerate (a bit) on uphill. But if you are looking for a daily commute car or for city driving go for it and yes you can just fit it into ANY parking space !:) So far , I like it."

great value!

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "economy, economy, economy!"

Cons: "cabin road noise at highway speeds"

"i bought this car for one reason, economic value. it has turned out to be a great choice. i opt-ed for the basic package, as this was the most economical, it made the most sense, because you can't justify the alloy wheels and rear spoiler adding to the economic operation of the vehicle. the fuel economy is listed as 25/33 mpg. for the manual transmission, but i have been driving with fuel economy in mind, for over 50,000 miles, and i am averaging 46.7 mpg. (according to the average mpg. gauge on the dash, as well as my own calculations.) the amount of space afforded by the magic seating system, is amazing to say the least. i have moved a full sized stove, for a friend with no problem. cabin road noise would be the most likely "con" i would point out to potential buyers, although, it is better than i noticed in both the nissan versa, and chevy aveo that i test drove before this purchase. i waited to review this until now, because i was sure something would lessen my enthusiasm, but, to date, my over all satisfaction is growing."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pros: "awesome gas mileage!"

Cons: "no sun or moonroof"

"This car is so fun to drive! The sound system is great, too! The only thing I wish is that it came with a sun or moonroof. I average 42-46 MPG (I mostly drive highway). Best car I have ever owned!"

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Just about everything"

Cons: "Road noise on hwy"

"Great on gas, tons of space for a small car. Great build quality."

Honda Fit Sport

By on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pros: "Price, Fun, MPG, Reliability, Winter warrior."

Cons: "Could use a smaller blind spot on the left."

"Love it. Two words for it and nothing more. P.S. I wanted to buy a VW TDI for better MPG BUT I will have to drive the VW for a million miles before it will prove itself worth buying and I am not going to even mention how much maintenance VW will need(know people who have bought VW for their whole life) and that will probably make it 2 million miles before it will be worthier than the Honda Fit. I also drive a Honda prelude and I haven't had the guts to sell it because I've had it for so long, but believe me Fit hasn't disappointed me once in performance and handling and I love to drive it even long distance. I've never had a problem with the fit driving it on the highway during the winter and I have passed so many semi trucks that were in the ditch due to snow and slippery roads and I was afraid but the car did not let me down. I am going to knock on wood, maybe its luck maybe its the driver maybe its the car whatever it may be I still think that the Fit had something to do with it."

Great car! fun to drive; gas sipper

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "very fuel efficent; very affordable; love the different seat configuations"

Cons: "non auto sensor headlights; non dimming dash display; radio too large"

"I bought my 2011 Honda Fit in late May and promptly took it on a cross state trip within the first week! I managed to hit the 1,000mile mark by the 9th day of ownership! This car is very responsive and a lot of fun to drive! I would recommend this car. I average 37 MPG with a 70 mile a day commute w/ half freeway and half stop and go city driving. some minor flaws include: non auto sensor headlights; non dimming dash display (although it is a very pretty blue color scheme); car is hard to keep looking clean; A/C fan not very stong"

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"I traded my '07 Civic EX coupe reluctantly, because I bought a house and needed something with more hauling capabilities. They offered me a decent deal because it was late in '08 and the economy and all. I kind of felt like I was trading down initially. But after having the car for a few days, I immediately loved it! It handles great, has enough power to keep up with traffic and I average about 33mpg and have gotten about 42 mpg on road trips. And I hauled a 42" flat screen tv in it. A small recliner as well haha. If they bring out an SI version with maybe the 140hp Civic motor in it and a sunroof, I will definately trade for it! Otherwise, I plan on keeping this little car till it dies!"