2009 Honda Fit

Based on 277 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

Love it

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Love this car - and the room. We had a Toyota Sienna Mini Van with 165K miles. Decided it was time to get something new with no more kids to transport. Love this, my husband calls it a mini-mini van. Love the way you sit in the vehicle and it does not fill small at all - hugs the road and handle's so well - second tank of gas got 29.6 per gallon and that was basically city driving. Daughter will take over when she finishes college in 2 years and will get another one!!!! Great car for the price - buy now before they go up and upgrade to the sport. Thanks Honda!!! and also to KBB - you are great with the quotes from dealers."

my second fit

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"My beautiful 2007 Fit was stolen and never recovered :-<, with my insurance money I went straight back to the dealer and bought a 2009, which is even better than the 2007 -- it is slightly bigger, but it gets better milage! Plus there was more selection than the first time (I guess even an economic melt down has to have some kind of silver lining.)"

Not without more front legroom

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"It's breaking my heart. I've test driven this several times and it runs like a 4 door CRX. I lived on CRX's, when they discontinued them I kept buying used CRXs for years. Then I had kids and couldn't do that anymore. I'm 6-0 with fairly long legs and the CRX was never a problem. I love the Fit, but there is NO WAY in a standard transmission car, the front legroom isn't even close. Hey Honda, what gives? Just put deeper tracks on the front seat or something. Very disappointed that I can't pull the trigger on this one, but they need to drastically improve the front legroom."

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Awesome compact vehicle with room

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2009

"Must try."

Great car that goes

By on Friday, March 27, 2009

"I like the look and feel of this Honda HB. Driving stick is great and the power is there even though it sips gas."

Great purchase.

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I purchased a 2009 Honda Fit Sport Auto in Jan 09. The car has been great, even here in the cold winters of MN. In the spring temps around 60 deg, I have been gettings over 30mpg in the city and 49mpg on the highway! The car's power is willing, it is nimble, and fun to drive. As all cars in this class ride is a bit bumpy, plus I have the sport suspension and it can be a bit noisy. Other than that I love the stereo, amenities and flexibility of the vehicle. I came from a 96 Ranger STX with all the options. I loved that truck, but this car makes more sense for my real need. It can be done people, you can ditch the SUVs and trucks and survive and enjoy a car!"

PERFECT IN ITS CLASS

By on Thursday, February 05, 2009

"IS THERE ENOUGH ROOM TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS VEHICLE. (doubt it) I KICKED AROUND THE IDEA OF GETTING AN SUV AND HAD TEST DRIVEN PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. I WENT TO HONDA AND WAS ABOUT TO BUY THE CRV WHEN I PULLED IN NEXT TO A SILVER FIT. FOR GIGGLES, I ASKED TO TEST DRIVE IT AND WAS SOLD IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE 2 MILE DRIVE. THE HANDLING WAS UNLIKE ANYTHING I HAD DRIVEN BEFORE. THE PADDLE SHIFTING WAS FUN AND FUNCTIONAL WHEN PASSING AND DOWNSHIFTING. CORNERING WAS SO TIGHT I FELT LIKE I COULD MANEUVER ON A DIME. I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND THE REMOTE STARTER FROM HONDA WHICH HAS GREAT FEATURES AND MAINTAINS THE HONDA WARRANTY UNLIKE AFTERMARKET STARTERS. MILEAGE IS GREAT AS EXPECTED. THE MAGIC SEATS AND OTHER CONFIGURATIONS IN THE BACK MAKE FOR PLENTY OF ROOM AND OPTIONS. I AM ABLE TO FIT MY SKIS AND MY SONS SNOWBOARD WITH NO PROBLEM. I ALSO FEEL SOMEWHAT GREEN IN PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE OVER AN SUV. ALSO, I HAVE DRIVEN THIS CAR OVER THE LAST 3 MOS. AND HAD NO PROBLEMS IN 3 LARGE SNOW STORMS. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE AND EXCITED AND FEELING SAFE AND SECURE BEING BACK IN THE HONDA FAMILY. NO BULL ABOUT IT!"

Best small car available!

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"It's like sport utility car! It's quick, very functional, and has a ton of room!"

Best Subcompact / Compact Car

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"I have been driving a 2009 Honda Fit Sport Auto for about a month now. Mileage is good, high 20s in the city (even in really cold Minnesota weather and the engine isn't broken in yet). The only complaint I have is that all models should have Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) as only the Fit Sport with Nav includes it, costing $2k more. In reality on a small vehicle it is less useful anyway. The only after market thing I am considering to complete an already great vehicle is the center console / armrest. I already have purchased all season floor mats and cargo tray. So far everyone who has ridden in the car is amazed with the interior space and flexibility. It is a big change from driving my previous gas guzzler, a 96 Ford Ranger STX 4x4 V6 Auto. The Ford was a great reliable useful vehicle, but my in city commutes yielded me 11-16 mpg. The Fit gas pedal is a bit light, which is not out of the ordinary from other Hondas I have driven."

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next