2009 Honda Fit

Based on 272 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Sport Package, Leather Upgrade, Manual Trans

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporty, cargo space, economical"

Cons: "Nothing comes to mind"

"This little car is amazing. We opted for the manual transmission, which we both prefer. Thought the paddles were a bit gimmicky and difficult to downshift on corners. Shifts like butter. Took the money we saved on that and purchased the leather package, and console. So pleasantly surprised. We opted for a two-tone look, grey and dark grey. They even covered the doors in leather. It looked so amazing that the dealer actually took pictures of it. It gave the interior a huge upgrade in comfort and feel. The console took care of no arm rest and more storage. The real reason we bought this was to accommodate our 4 German Shepherd Dogs. With the seats folding all the way down, they all fit comfortably and can sit perfectly upright. Their ears don't even hit the ceiling. And they are not small shepherds. Our big boy is over 100 pounds. Plus, the leather takes care of the dog hair issue. This little car is fun to drive, packs a load and gets great gas mileage for what it can carry."

So fun to drive

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

"Fun to drive crazy room Paddle shifters are stupid for town, but great in the mtns. great sound system Incredibly practicable Very reliable!!!!"

Yes, best car ever!!!!

By on Friday, November 07, 2014

Pros: "MILEAGE - and PARKING - and everything else!!"

Cons: "Can't think of anything"

"Since they don't make 1964 Ford Fairlanes anymore, the Fit is my absolute all time fave car. Drives great, GREAT MILEAGE - up to 53 mpg!!! Drove three days a week 180 miles, for four years. NEVER a problem. Best - yes, best - you can put most anything into it, other than a '64 Fairlane!!"

love my fit!

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "MPG, spacious, fun to drive"

Cons: "no armrest, no steering wheel audio controls"

"Love everything about my 2011 base fit. When I drive gently around town, I can pull 40 MPG on my manual. Driving zippy stills gets me 32 on a regular basis, which I love! This car is tiny, but huge inside! I have fit myself, 3 grown men, three sleeping bags, two boat sails, two coolers, and 3 overnight bags in this car, and nobody was uncomfortable on the three hour drive to the boat. The back seats recline slightly, which is nice for napping passengers. Overall, I'm glad I dropped $12k on a used honda fit. I got a great deal, and love 99.99999'% of the things about it. I would recommend to anyone!"

Love this spunky, fun to drive, economical car

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "responsive, great on gas and fun to drive"

Cons: "A bit unstable in windy conditions"

"I bought the car in July '13 after trading in my old car. This little car is responsive, great on gas and fun to drive. I don't put a lot of mileage on it, about 350 miles/month on average so it's perfect for me. It did wonderfully on a 850 mile road trip and I'm delighted with it. The only downside is that stability could be better in windy conditions."