2008 Honda Fit

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

It's so me!

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I love my Honda Fit Sport! It's the perfect car for a single mom. There's tons of space, it's versatile and spunky. I feel confident merging into highway traffic in my daily commute. It's responsive and the safety features make me feel, well...SAFE! Eight airbags! Two front, two front-side, two front curtain, two rear curtain. This is my first Honda, but not my last!"

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Buy this car

By on Saturday, May 26, 2007

"I have had it three weeks, gone on road trips, and driven it around the city (Boston). Only two drawbacks: road noise is excessive (I used to drive a Ford F150 Super Crew) and detailing is "inexpensive", but then, so is the car. My average gas mileage is 38 miles to the gallon, never more, never less, but I drive carefully, and have a manual transmission. Because of the way the seats fold down, I have been able to transport an eight foot long box of flooring material! I expect that Honda reliability will add to the value over the years."

Fit to run with the big boys

By on Sunday, May 06, 2007

"I could afford something more expensive, but Honda Fit Sport with manual granted my wishes. The Fit handles well and is small, fun to drive, practical, safe, comfortable, fuel efficient, easy to park, and amazingly roomy. The manual transmission and clutch are outstandingly slick and easy to use in stop-and-go traffic. The Fit's great looks are a bonus."

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

Great car, but a couple of misteps!

By on Thursday, April 26, 2007

"After extensive research based on cars in this class, I felt that the Fit was a great choice for me. It looks stylish, is roomy, handles well, and supposedly has great mileage... . The mileage is the kicker as they give a EPA of 31/37 city/hwy for the Sport autotransmission model. In actuality you get 32-33mpg which is liveable for highway, but for city and it's a wopping and extremely disappointing 10-15mpg city (I live in NYC). Even if you are lightfooted and take off slowly (which can not be safely done with the maniacs in NYC whizzing by you) it still is not effective. One other point is that it's a "low riding" type of frame. I had to experience parking on the side streets during snow storms then digging out. It took a considerably longer time to dig out and it I had to shovel a completely flat and clear path to drive out because the Fit was unable to drive over the snow hurdles without struggling then falling back into place even though it was just a few inches above ground. These are points that I was unable to research as this is the first year the Fit was introduced. I would like newer models to address these concerns. However given the choice again I would have still chosen the Fit for it's overall value, I have had two other (used) Honda's in the past and was tremendously happy with them so they still have my loyalty."

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Love this Car But Disappointed with Fuel Economy

By on Sunday, April 15, 2007

"I love everything about this car, except no matter how I adjust my driving style, I do not get the advertised fuel mileage. The best highway mileage I have observed is 35mpg and usually closer to 33-34 and the the city mileage has ranged from 25 - 29. Other than that, I love the car. I love the style. The seats could be more comfortable but I particularly love the flexibility of the interior with all the seating configurations. Great car and highly recommended."

Worth the risk.

By on Sunday, April 08, 2007

"I traded in my Baja (Subaru) for this easy gas minded zippy hatchback. I do not regret the decision. Great handling and comfy ride rival the Baja. Well built and great interior a big plus. I bought sport model. Engine is loud, but has ample power."

The best little car ever!

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"I have owned my Honda Fit for almost a year now, and I have never once regretted purchasing this car. Though small on the outside, the Fit is surprisingly spacious on the inside. I have hauled around more cargo than most folks can imagine in my car. My father is 6' 2" and can comfortably ride in the front or back seat of my car. I am 5'3" and this car is great for me because you sit higher in it than a normal sedan (it feels more like sitting in an SUV seat) and I don't feel like I am driving a mountain. On top of all those perks, it gets fabulous gas mileage. I routinely get well over the 38mpg that Honda advertises for the automatic model- the best I have gotten was 43mpg. If you want a car that makes you stand out in a crowd and saves you a lot of money in gas, the Fit is the car for you!"

The FIT fits!

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"This car is a great Fit! It's fun to drive with plenty of spunk when you need it. Roomier than the Civic. In-town gas mileage is a little less than promised, but close. It's easy to manuever and to see out in all directions. Overall a great little car!"

OK

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"For a get around vehicle-is-ok."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next