2008 Honda Fit

Based on 367 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

Excellent car

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive very economical and the price right"

"Best little car I have ever owned, will buy another soon but I dont want to see this one go."

Highly recommend the Fit

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

"I've had my Fit for 7 years and have put some serious mileage on it. It's been super reliable and has transitioned with me as my life has changed. Started out with a long commute, active travel lifestyle, and no kids. Now I've got 2 young kids (with carseats), a dog, and still a long commute. Great gas mileage, and it has a surprisingly large storage capacity, especially when you fold seats down. Great for maneuvering through small spaces, parking in tight spots, and zipping around town. I'd highly recommend it to anyone considering a small car. I wish the wipers had a speed between the lowest and second setting, but that might be different in newer models."

This has been the BEST by far car purchase EVER!

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "In 2007, $17 grand was a great price, feel safe"

Cons: "I cannot think of one!"

"I love this car! I has great acceleration, it handles well in ALL types of weather. I has taken me MANY miles along the highway, with great gas mileage! There is plenty of room for cargo and the versatility of combination to create cargo space is great! About 98% of my miles that I put on are highway miles. The cruise control comes in very handy on long trips! I would purchase another 2007 Honda Fit Sport package in a minute!!!"

It's the best!

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "All of the above"

"The best little car I have ever owned."

Would NOT recommend

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Cargo room"

Cons: "HORRIBLE mileage, no let room"

"Purchased this brand new to replace my 2002 Honda Civic that was totaled by a distracted driver. I specifically asked for a vehicle that would get the same mileage as my Civic (33/40). I was assured that the Honda Fit would get the same or better. I do not get anywhere NEAR that kind of mileage. I am lucky to get 22/26. When I asked the dealer, I was repeatedly told that I needed to break the engine in, that I haven't given it enough of a chance, etc. So I continued to drive it, and it has never received the kind of mileage that they promised. The leg room is not very friendly to anyone over 5'10". The carpet on the drivers' side has lifted and bunched up behind the brake pedal. We have to constantly stretch the carpet and tack it back down. Now that the car is paid off and no longer out of warranty, one of the issues that we complained about from the beginning, reared its ugly head again. Due to the location of where it happened, we were forced to take it to the dealership only to be told that it would cost us $1200 to fix it!! We said we would take it somewhere else where we were quoted $900 to do the same work. They finally agreed to match the quote (if you can call $978 matching) but if we took it elsewhere, it would cost us $148 for them to put it back together and would take them about 2 hours to do so. Other than the cargo room, I would not recommend this car to ANYONE."

COMFY, SPORTY, BIG STORAGE, AWESOME IN MANY WAYS!

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Easy to step out of for hurt knees & huge inside!"

Cons: "um......I don't know."

"Handles great, reliable, comfy, huge inside! sporty handling, it hugs the road & the fit sport feels more stable & race car grip the road style than other "rollerskate" cars. If you have knee problems or any leg / back issue get this car! The seat is higher or something, you never have to pull yourself up & out of it. And you see higher for safer driving. I fit an upright bass in this car! With the passenger seat down you can fit something 7feet long in the car, no joke. Honda fit is true to it's name. It's a magic clown car that fits tons of big items somehow, while handling & using gas like the little guy it is...awesome! Plus we call it our magic clown car because it Fits in every parking spot in the city. Even when it looks 2 inches big, somehow we park the car in it & then pull my bike out of it with ease & people double take. LOL PS - seats go down super easy & the sound system is good. Backseat is comfy for passengers and there's a ton of cup holders so it's really a great car. PS - Toyota is more expensive & overrated. Get a honda & save $ for same gas efficiency & I think way less blind spots & more comfort/real life use. ~"

The Rabbit

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"I love my honda fit! Crazy turning radius, paddle shifters fun on the highway, gas mileage is ridiculously amazing, can stick my bike in the back no problem, and hilarious to drive full of people. I joke that my whole life can fit in this car. And I'm also pretty proud of the tiny parallel parking places I can park this thing in. I say it's like a rabbit because it's speedy, jumpy, turns quickly and easily, and just keeps multiplying - I see these everywhere now! Bought it with 100,000 used and the mechanic couldn't believe mileage was so high, it was in such good shape."

140k and still drives new

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

"No major repairs needed as of yet. 140k mileage and it still looks, acts, and drives brand new. Absolutely amazing car. Best I've ever purchased"

love it

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "great price, great value, flexible, park anywhere"

Cons: "no cons"

"best vehicle ever"

Pepy~takes on steep hills and climbs up them quick

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Reason: Just got a nice deal on a 2012 Legacy 2.5 I Premium

Pros: "Great value and gets about 32 mpg. on HWY."

Cons: "If you drive hard in the foothills = 24-30mpg."

"Back seat folds into 4 different configurations... for convenient loading of different size cargo.. Paint kooks great. I love the way it handles and drives. Minor nick and ding. Nice smoked glass windows."