2008 Honda Fit

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

low power, corners better than by corvette

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"I lowered it with Tien coil overs, strut braces, sticky tires, and it is a rocket in the corners. Great quality. You can feel comfortable owning one with more than 100000 miles on it! I don't want to part with it but wife wants a jeep. Here comes the maintenance bills."

Stuff fits into my FIT

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Fuel milage OK, 35 mpg"

Cons: "Purchase Price too high, uncomfortable, poor ride"

"CONS: Too many bad design feature that make this car uncomfortable. Ride quality very harsh, VERY harsh. Car wanders all over the road, steering is over sensitive. Drivers side not enough leg room. Steering wheel too far forward, no telescopic wheel. Blinding bright blue radio panel in the middle of dash and dash lights are always on. Try parking in lovers lane and listening to the radio! Dome light switch hard to reach too far back. Honda does not have a low end option. I do not want: ABS, CD player, power windows, power mirrors, power door locks, rear wiper, I DO want: oil pressure gauge, water temp gauge, Rear bumper lift over is too high and too narrow, bumpers gets scratched too easily. Black interior, too hot, too hard to clean. Carpet is a dirt catcher and still looks dirty after vacuuming. Front bumper is a flat surface and a bug catcher Windshield way too tall, the sun is always in my eyes. No intermittent wipers. No arm rests. Radio knobs hard to use, hit a bump while changing volume and you turn the radio off. The back of the rear seats collapsed when putting stuff into the back of the car when the magic seats are down. PROS: Magic seats are great. But the longest 2x4 you can put into the car is 7'10", you can't put an 8 foot 2x4 inside."

Great car!!

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"Loved this car from the minute I drove it! It is zippy and fun and very versatile. The interior is very comfortable, with lots of room front and back. The flexibility of the back seats was a big draw, I love being able to lift a large piece of luggage about 10 inches and stand it upright on the rear floor of the car! The sound system is great with lots of speakers and easy to access while driving. Cruise control is on the steering wheel and easy to set and stop without looking away from the road. I plan to replace this car with the exact same car in a newer model, because I don't keep cars for more than 4 years."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Gar Mileage, Reliable"

Cons: "Road noise"

"Owned the car for a few years now and have enjoyed it very much. I bought it because I was commuting a lot at the time and typically I average over 40 mpg per tank. The car is very versatile in the configurations for the seats as far as cargo goes. I would recommend this car to anyone!"

A very good car, especially for the price

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive for a car with not much over 100 hp"

Cons: "front air dam too low, no center armrest"

"I bought this car new in May 2008 and regret it not one bit. While the interior design is barebones and somewhat on the cheap side, it is comfortable for long-distance driving. I've made several 1,000+ mile trips and can attest to that. Mileage on long trips is very good, mid-30s at least. I call it my little truck, since it's interior can be configured in ways to hold two dogs or lumber as long as 9' 3". My two gripes: 1) city mileage drops quite a bit to around 29-30, and 2) the front air dam (under bumper) is too close to the ground and has the scars to prove it - it's the one part of the car that will need a re-paint before I sell."