2007 Honda Fit

Based on 385 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

Honda quality is the best from previous civic ownr

By on Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Very sporty looking and rides and controls great. The back seat folds up and on Honda.com is shows a bike with the front tire off with the seats folded up, but my mtn. bike did not fit. A little disappointed about that. City gas mileage only 28 mpg. I hope when I get more miles on it I will get at least in lower 30s for city. It could use just a little bit more horsepower. Fair to good."

Buy this car

By on Saturday, May 26, 2007

"I have had it three weeks, gone on road trips, and driven it around the city (Boston). Only two drawbacks: road noise is excessive (I used to drive a Ford F150 Super Crew) and detailing is "inexpensive", but then, so is the car. My average gas mileage is 38 miles to the gallon, never more, never less, but I drive carefully, and have a manual transmission. Because of the way the seats fold down, I have been able to transport an eight foot long box of flooring material! I expect that Honda reliability will add to the value over the years."

well worth it

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I bought this car because I had a job and I was traveling 55 miles every day. The gas savings alone was worth it. It doesn't ever get the mileage around town it should. It averages 27mpg locally. It gets low 30s when on the highway. It's a five-speed, too. I LOVE the space inside. There is room for everything I could ever need (including passengers). I can load it many ways with all the seat arrangements. Even backseat passengers tell me they have plenty of space. I have three things I don't like. The first one is the big one. There is no place to set your left clutch foot, and I tend to need to stretch that leg after long drives. The other two are minor. The rear defog has no timer and stays on until it is shut off. And the rears two door windows fog very easily and nothing seems to help. I would definately buy this car again. I just wish I bought a blue one."

Hard to be without

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"After taken many test drives of various vehicles, it was easily narrowed down to Fit. Why? Best performance on steering. There is no lag at any point during any turn. Also one of the most smooth shifts I have ever experienced. I'm 6 ft 4 in and fit extremely well in the front. I am snug in the back but if I had to sit back there I could do it even for a long trip. Anybody that knocks the fit by its appearence should really get behind the wheel and feel it for yourself. Never before in my life would I have considered a 4 door hatch for a car until I drove the Fit. Great fuel economy I can pull 34 in the city which is what I drive 99% of the time.Simply an amazing underpowered machine."

Great car for the money!

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"I waited 3 months for my Fit and have enjoyed driving it for over a year. I have put 12,500 trouble free mile on it and am just getting ready for the 2nd oil change. Great insurance rates, safe and fun little car. Hauls more then you can imagine in the back with the Magic seats folded down. Check it out if you can find one on the dealers lots."