2007 Honda Fit

Based on 367 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

Excellent car

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive very economical and the price right"

"Best little car I have ever owned, will buy another soon but I dont want to see this one go."

Highly recommend the Fit

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

"I've had my Fit for 7 years and have put some serious mileage on it. It's been super reliable and has transitioned with me as my life has changed. Started out with a long commute, active travel lifestyle, and no kids. Now I've got 2 young kids (with carseats), a dog, and still a long commute. Great gas mileage, and it has a surprisingly large storage capacity, especially when you fold seats down. Great for maneuvering through small spaces, parking in tight spots, and zipping around town. I'd highly recommend it to anyone considering a small car. I wish the wipers had a speed between the lowest and second setting, but that might be different in newer models."

This has been the BEST by far car purchase EVER!

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "In 2007, $17 grand was a great price, feel safe"

Cons: "I cannot think of one!"

"I love this car! I has great acceleration, it handles well in ALL types of weather. I has taken me MANY miles along the highway, with great gas mileage! There is plenty of room for cargo and the versatility of combination to create cargo space is great! About 98% of my miles that I put on are highway miles. The cruise control comes in very handy on long trips! I would purchase another 2007 Honda Fit Sport package in a minute!!!"

It's the best!

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "All of the above"

"The best little car I have ever owned."

Would NOT recommend

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Cargo room"

Cons: "HORRIBLE mileage, no let room"

"Purchased this brand new to replace my 2002 Honda Civic that was totaled by a distracted driver. I specifically asked for a vehicle that would get the same mileage as my Civic (33/40). I was assured that the Honda Fit would get the same or better. I do not get anywhere NEAR that kind of mileage. I am lucky to get 22/26. When I asked the dealer, I was repeatedly told that I needed to break the engine in, that I haven't given it enough of a chance, etc. So I continued to drive it, and it has never received the kind of mileage that they promised. The leg room is not very friendly to anyone over 5'10". The carpet on the drivers' side has lifted and bunched up behind the brake pedal. We have to constantly stretch the carpet and tack it back down. Now that the car is paid off and no longer out of warranty, one of the issues that we complained about from the beginning, reared its ugly head again. Due to the location of where it happened, we were forced to take it to the dealership only to be told that it would cost us $1200 to fix it!! We said we would take it somewhere else where we were quoted $900 to do the same work. They finally agreed to match the quote (if you can call $978 matching) but if we took it elsewhere, it would cost us $148 for them to put it back together and would take them about 2 hours to do so. Other than the cargo room, I would not recommend this car to ANYONE."