2010 Honda Element

Based on 706 Ratings for the 2003 - 2011 models.

Great value

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Drives great"

"Shame Honda quit making this model."

It's a great car.

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

"The Honda Element is great car, have a lot space inside. I like it. I have one since 2006. Now they were discontinued. Of course that's marketing, probably they return it in couple of years."

Best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Pros: "Fun& easy to drive. Dependable."

Cons: "Absolutely none."

"I love my Element! It's fun to drive and easy to clean. It turns on a dime, so it's easy to maneuver and park. It holds a lot of cargo, and it's easy to load/unload items. The only thing that isn't my favorite is the "stadium seating" (in the rear) that require passengers to lean down to see out the windshield. I've looked at new cars but haven't found any I like as much as my Element! I wish they'd start making them again. Love the "suicide" doors (back door opens from front to back); Love, love, love the vinyl panels over the wheel wells; Love the rubber floor mats; Love that there isn't a lot of fabric to get dirty; Love the comfortable seats; Love the headroom - should I go on? This is a fabulous car!"

Love this vehicle!!

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

"The element is an awesome car!! Whether it's down near the beach, up in the snowy mountains, or just cruising around town ... It's perfect for all occasions!"

Love my Element

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

"Couldn't really like this car any more than I do. I bought this car about 4 months ago at a great price and couldn't be happier. PROS -Cargo space -4WD -Aesthetically is looks pretty awesome for being 12 years old with almost 150k miles and still the same body style as the new Element. -Sound system is great -Rubber/plastic interior floor makes cleaning it SUPER easy -Floor space for added storage is great. -2.4L Honda engine is strong -Suicide doors allow for easy loading/unloading CONS -Gas mileage isn't great (but it's an SUV, so 21mpg average really isn't too bad.) -With the way the frame is constructed, the driver's view is sometimes obstructed (i.e. turning left) -Suicide doors can sometimes be a pain in a parking lot (passenger shuffle) -only 4 seats Even though I've listed a few cons, I gave the Element an overall rating of 10/10 because the cons are comparatively small tto the pros."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Element near Honolulu. See local deals