• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2009 Honda Element

Based on 692 Ratings for the 2003 - 2011 models.

Most Practical Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. The truck is huge inside and very comfortable. I get about 26 mpg. The satellite radio system and sound is unbelievable. The 4WD is great too."

Great value, very practical vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Not much else to say but... we love our Element!"

The Ugly Duckling

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"I bought my Element new in October '04. It has been a strong, faithful workhorse and a good commuter car. It's feels cheaper than the CR-V, but then again, it was. Seven-speaker stereo is awesome. The big four-banger gives it adequate power, but the bricklike aerodynamics hamper fuel economy, leading me to prefer our bullet train for medium-distance journeys. I had to have a squeaking suspension knuckle replaced under warranty, and I had the windshield and fender repaired when they were vandalized. Other than that, no problems, or even hints of problems, in 45,000 miles."

Good Little SUV

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I bought my Element new in 2004, a little over 3 years ago. People still stop me and ask to see inside and how I like it. It has been a very good vehicle. As an almost 60 yr old lady, the major downside is that I cannot get the back seats in or out myself. But, my Honda dealer gladly removes or replaces them for me at no charge. The cargo space is incredible and I love the fact that it has no carpet - so much easier to clean. I have back problems, and the seats are remarkably comfortable, all things considered. ! One repair problem. Recently, the odometer went out. It had to have a new instrument cluster and the actual mileage figure could not be retrieved, so it now has a sticker on the door frame stating mileage. Glad I took the extended warranty !!! Overall,It is definitely a "niche" vehicle that fills it's niche very well. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting a lower priced SUV."

Wonder car

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"This is the coolest car I have ever owned. It has never let me down and always has exceeded my demands and expectations!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Element near Honolulu. See local deals