2008 Honda Element

Based on 714 Ratings for the 2003 - 2011 models.

My car is totally In its Element.

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

"I bought this car About two years ago for 9999 and its worth 9087 today And it still is kicking at 117000 miles. I bought it because I figured less parts to break less things to fix. Coming from an Audi s4 everything inside electronically is almost a grand. I have had to fix both my automatic windows lucky for me my bf is a grease monkey and fixed it for 50 bucks each window otherwise expect 275-370 out the door most places. The starter went out that was 625 fix but she's never left me stranded anywhere and gets me where I need to go. Only seats four and geat for my dogs. This is my first economy car and I love it."

best car ever

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "price/fun/low upkeep/quirky appearance"

Cons: "it's not going to out last me"

"required no service other than required (oil, etc); goes over/around/through everything and anything"

Overall Good Vehicle

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

"I liked it for my daily driver to work and for beach trips, anything involving kids and spills (everything wiped up easy) also great for dog transporting. Gas mileage was bad 15-16 mpg around town, similar to owning a truck, better on the road (Freeway). The power and handling was very mediocre. Air conditioner blows cold right away, liked I could remove the rear seats for carrying cargo or large items like a TV or recliner, saved me some delivery charges. The Element did have 4 recalls, window regulator broke very soon, Honda should have recalled the item. They don't make the Element any more so I would NOT recommend buying a used one unless your a mechanic"

Not a chic magnet but...

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Dependable, Fun, Practical."

Cons: "Fugly, but it grows on you and only 20 MPG."

"Granted it looks like a toaster, and the ones without solid color body, are particularly ugly. This car goes anywhere, has a comfortable ride, nice stereo and is about as utilitarian as they get. Why Honda stopped making them is beyond my simple mind. Wish mine had heated seats, mirrors, and a few other luxury items. But for long or short trips I like its style. Its got honda build quality, and more head and leg room than necessary. The MPG is only about 20 with the all time 4WD."

Hard to beat vehicle

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "Reliability, interior headroom, all wheel drive"

Cons: "Lower gas mileage, looks boxy"

"We have owned an element since 2003. While a little boxy and slightly unstylish this is an excellent all around town(and the hills) kind of vehicle...the places it can get to and the roominess of the interior are its biggest pluses followed by unbelievable versatility in the drive train...as our family has grown we have outgrown this gem of a mini SUV,and are now moving on to a bigger Honda product in the pilot, but we will miss our 13 year old friend, and appreciate its reliability and all wheel systems. Best yet we paid about 24k new and expect to still get 1/3 of this back in the resale of this car.....way to go Honda!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Element near Honolulu. See local deals