1994 Honda del Sol

9.4

Based on 160 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

9.7/10

love this car

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive vary fast great tuners"

Cons: "makes wife mad when the girlys holla at me"

"purchasedthis car used have been looking for a honda for a while seen this beauty and fell in love hondas make the best motors around ask your self do you know what the under side of a semi looks like i do and can you drive 400 mile with no oil i can long live the hondas"

Great car to own

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Great GPS, looking, hard convertible car."

Cons: "Not family friendly"

"I have had this car for the last 11 years and its great. One thing to do is maintenance and it would last another 20 years."

Awesome Sexy Car

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"I bought my '97 del sol in 2004 and it is still running strong with 177,000 miles. It has never left me stranded like other cars this age would and I have only needed routine maintenance. This car is a head turner, I get compliments at red lights and the gas station, and is fun to drive! This car will get retired to the garage when it's time, I'm never selling it!"

Awesome Car!

By on Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"I love my Del Sol. I have raced and beaten a Chrysler Crossfire, Mustangs, Cammaros, WRX, 3000GT, 300ZX, and many others. What is great is that people don't expect this little car to be fast, but it is. Of course I'm talking about the DOHC VTEC Del Sol. Plan on paying way more than KBB for the DOHC VTEC. They are hard to find and if you get lucky enough to find a really nice one with low mileage you'll be happy to pay considerably more. This is one of the nicest two seater sports cars you can buy and with a few simple mods it will handle like a dream. I'm talking true performance and great reliability. You can't beat it!"

The Best Sports Car in the US

By on Friday, April 09, 2010

"This car handles like a dream, gets 35 MPG on the highway (this is the DOHC VTEC top end model), and can do a Jeckyl/Hyde on the road. Spice (he is red) is 5 speed has 137K on it. I hope to get 400K or more. Most of the time I drive it low in the RPM band and it is a polite little car, but if you lay into it, it opens up and screams like a banshee. In VTEC trim, the rear sway bar has been upgraded and handling has been significantly improved, so it corners on a dime. The design turns heads and I get asked about it all the time. It really is a love it or hate it design. Just a few things I don't like. The ride is bumpy due to the stiff suspension, but some people (like me) like to feel the road so they can react to adverse conditions that much better. The things I have a problem with is getting in and out can be tricky if you are tall. The cup holders are hard to reach if you are short. Bad in the rain. When Suvs or Trucks are parked next to you, they have a tendency to leave dents on your doors. Sure, it doesn't have the padding of a luxury car, but it does have more comfortable seats than most sports cars. I've always said when Spice grows up he will be an SLK. He is already as wide and longer than they are and my be faster. I was going to trade it in for a 2000, but they didn't have front wheel drive. I really need it in the Chicago. I am so glad my children are grown with their won cars. Since it is a two seater I don't have to take them anywhere. I love my selfish car and I'd gladly buy another if this one ever bites the dust I am going to cry when it does. I've always been a Honda fan before. This Del Sol has made me love even more. Would I recommend it? YES, I cannot stress this enough.""

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda del Sol near Honolulu. See local deals