2015 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,075 - $29,876.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/6.8

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

LOVE my Crosstour

By on Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Absolutely love my CT! The style, ride, performance and cargo space is fabulous - comfortable and excellent in the snow (live in CT and was very happy to have this car after the winter we had!). Folks ask 'what kind of car is that?' and are shocked its a Honda - most think it's some new fangled Mercedes. Highly recommend to all."

Another #1 Honda

By on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Handles beautifully, seats comfortable and with memory seat adjustment, 19 mpg in town. Quiet, smooth riding. Rear seats fold with ease for added cargo space. Door locks for child safety a plus. Rear view from hatchback strange at first. Looking forward to winter snow to drive this baby. As the commercial says, "I LOVE my Honda!""

Quirky and competent

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

"We've owned this car now for 16 months. My wife's commute is approximately 50 miles daily on interstate and secondary highways (some of which are in poor shape). The ride and comfort of this Crosstour is better than anything we've ever owned, and we've had quite a few different vehicles over the last 16 years. The stock Michelin 18 inch tires on our EX-L V6 AWD provide exceptional comfort, run quiet, and provide suprising grip in the Wisconsin winter and snow for an all season tire. Just like the standard Accord, the interior is very large and well layed out. The styling is certainly a love it or hate it affair and my wife enjoys the unique appearance of the car and it's always easy to spot in a crowded parking lot! On the downside, and there isn't much to complain about, Honda is a bit button crazy. Although fairly intuitive, there are a lot of buttons on the dash. Also, the small recessed display screen for the radio/HVAC controls is monochromatic and easily washes out in direct sunlight. Overall, for the content, performance, and quality, you can't go wrong with the Crosstour."

Accomplishes everything I wanted

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Unique Styling; Quality interior; Versatility;"

Cons: "Visibility, but has rear camera/tilting mirrors"

"I was convinced I wanted an Acura TL. Then it snowed, so I thought about getting an Acura RDX. Didn't like the body type. Looked at MDX, but too much car since my wife already has Odyssey. Went to Honda dealership to test drive new CR-V. Liked the redesign, but wasn't convinced with the 4 cylinder engine. Walked by the Crosstour on way to test drive and asked about it. My assumption it was simply an Accord hatchback. I was dead wrong. I test drove it and immediately had the car I needed. The interior is very Acura-like with higher quality materials. I love the Bluetooth sync with the Navigation. The drive is very nice and powerful with command seating higher than a sedan, but lower than SUV. The seats go back and the storage is impressive. Being a father of a growing family, I wanted the utility, but also wanted to have a professional looking car to visit clients. The only weakness could be the visibility in the back, but Honda rectified that with tilting side mirrors and rear camera. All and all, I've never been happier with a car purchase."

A pleasure to drive

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles very well, could drive all day"

Cons: "Manual liftgate"

"I have had my crosstour for 17 months. Great road car; drove it from Florida to Maine. I am 6' 3" and the seats are very comfortable. Seems like a luxury car; i.e. Lexus or Acura. I enjoy everything about it. If I had one wish it would be a power tailgate."