2014 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,099 - $28,713.

10/6.9

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Folow up after my trip.

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

"This is my wife's car and I usually don't drive it much. However, I recently drove it from the Midwest to Seattle through Montana. I did 1300 miles in 1 sitting....a nice test for a car. I had the cruise near 80 when the speed limits allowed..I also navigated a few mountain passes as well. I was very impressed with the car....it was probably the best road trip car I've ever driven...I have done this route 30 Plus times with various vehicles....many driving straight through. If you drive long distance on the highway and need adequate room, this is you're car. This car kncked down 31.4 MPG (1300 miles)average at mostly 80 MPH. If you drive it 70 MPH it'll get 32-34 and this car has a V-6...it also has cylinder deactivation so it stays in 3 cylinder mode most of the time. You also find out what kind of seats you have when you drive for 18 consecutive hours...these seats did very well. I also liked the ability to turn on the right side camera without turning on the turn signal. I also rocked the heck out of the xm radio(don't tell my wife) and it sounds pretty good. The most interesting and important feature for my particular trip was the LDW. (lane departure warning) This feature is especially important when fatique could become a factor. The light is calibrated perfectly...activating a foot or so from the line and keeping you out of trouble BEFORE you get into trouble. The LDW light comes on with an audible noise...which I couldn't hear at times due to my cranking of the stereo. However, the light does a good job of alerting, especially at night when those long drives get Looong. In closing, I felt better after this rad trip then any other one...and its due to the car not needing me "driving" it constantly. Its too bad Honda isn't building it anymore cause its a really great car.(mines a 2014 V-6) Its also 4WD to boot. The dealers still have a few left and they are going cheap. Great bang for the buck...and a Great road car...can't wait to see what it will do in the snow. Peace."

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, acceleration, stylish"

Cons: "Rearview"

"I've owned the Crosstour for a month and absolutely love this car. The interior and exterior are both beautiful. Driving performance of the car is solid - it handles effortlessly. I had also checked out the Venza since the price is less, but it does not compare. Honda has got it right with the Crosstour."

Great car, drives well and is comfortable.

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I don't own this car

"Requires low maintenance. Great to also put back seats down to carry large cargo."

Best I ever had

By on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Best car I ever had. Bought it 1 month ago after turning in a boring 2010 Toyota Hylander. This car is fun to drive and all the extras are worth the price. Got an EXL but at an extra cost added sensors. LOVE it!!!"

Good for the money!

By on Friday, April 08, 2011

"I have had my CT for 2800 mls now and I love every mile I make in it. It's roomy, comfortable and very quiet. Up until now.... nothing to complain about."