2014 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,940 - $25,395.

10/6.9

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Really Love This Car except for one minor thing

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, classy, & affordability"

Cons: "Not the best for short people"

"This is a wonderful car to drive. Very comfortable and roomy inside. Love the luxurious interior and comfy seats. My biggest problem is that I am only 5 feet tall and the driver's seat does not adjust up high enough for me to see over the hood which makes me a little uneasy. That is the ONLY thing that would hold me back from buying a new one. I also had a blindspot issue and was initially disappointed that I didn't wait one more year for the blindspot detection option; however, with that said, I did a little research and learned that my outside mirrors were not adjusted correctly. Once I did that, I no longer have a blindspot problem. Gas mileage has been great for a V-6. Several roadtrips have calculated out to 29 mpg."

This is my second Crosstour and I love it!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Security, styling, electronics"

Cons: "Have to manually lift the hatchback to open"

"After putting 45,000 miles on my 2013 Crosstour, I recently bought a new 2014. The upgrades to the vehicle are amazing, from the audio enhancements to increased visibility with the bigger rear view camera and blind spot assistance. I love this vehicle!! I drive 120 miles roundtrip to/from work most days and am getting 30 MPG with my 6 cylinder 4WD model. I have never felt so secure in winter driving conditions as I do in my Crosstour. The only things I wish Honda would add to this model are push button opening for the hatchback (my Accord had this feature for the trunk) and a motorized mechanism for the inside cargo area cover. It seems a bit cheesy having to prop the cover open manually to access the cargo area. I am a Honda fan (this is my 6th Honda, the first 4 were Accords)"

Love our Crosstour

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

Pros: "Sporty yet praticale"

Cons: "Rear visibility, but you get use to it"

"Have had this car for 3 years, when I told my wife I was going to buy her a new Crosstour she refused to let her Crosstour go. She said the new ones didn't have the stance or aggressive looks the 2012 does. It has made many trip to Florida down the east coast. Even though it's 3 years old it still get compliments. Has had no problems. Great ride plenty of room and gets better than advertised gas millage. Never sees the belly side of 80 and still gives me 30 mpg highway. Great storage space in back. And rear leg space is plenty for a 6 footer. Can't say enough positive things about this car."

2013 Crosstour

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "knwon Honda quality and reliability"

Cons: "missing options shown on others honda vehicle."

"I wanted to replace my 2012 2WD EX-L V6 Crosstour w/ navi. for 2013 model. The picures don't tell the whole story. I drove The 2013 model and it is fast, composed and the seats very comfortable, it drives like a dream. One thing Honda forgets, people buying these vehicles are looking to buy a Honda wagon, because this is what it is. With a steep price that I'm will to pay, I don't want to pay it for a look alike Subaru Forester. The cheap plastic clads in fornt, around and in the rear of the vehicle make look cheap. It doesn't make justice to the vehicle. They should have left it alone. Honda added the expanded view driver's side mirrow but What about L.E.D. head lights w/integrated turn indicators ? It looks like someone forgot to add it to the top trim 2013 Crosstour.If you want to charge premium dollars for the vehicle, then deliver the goodies. Please , Make the vehicle Look a real Honda, in this case, like 2013 Honda Accord Touring but in wagon. The 2013 Crosstour does not convey the image of being top of the line Honda Vehicle. Don't get me wrong I love this vehicle but Honda could have done better."

Beautiful ride, smooth, powerful and comfortable.

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, good mileage, instrument panel easy to re"

Cons: "Rear view narrow"

"Outstanding ride"