2014 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,203 - $25,628.

10/6.9

9.3

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love our Crosstour

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

Pros: "Sporty yet praticale"

Cons: "Rear visibility, but you get use to it"

"Have had this car for 3 years, when I told my wife I was going to buy her a new Crosstour she refused to let her Crosstour go. She said the new ones didn't have the stance or aggressive looks the 2012 does. It has made many trip to Florida down the east coast. Even though it's 3 years old it still get compliments. Has had no problems. Great ride plenty of room and gets better than advertised gas millage. Never sees the belly side of 80 and still gives me 30 mpg highway. Great storage space in back. And rear leg space is plenty for a 6 footer. Can't say enough positive things about this car."

Great Value

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

"Hondas are great cars and this Crosstour is not the exception. I have had Hondas for the last 15 years and none of them gave me any troubles. The only reason why I don't give a 10 to this car, is because its visibility. side and back visibility should be better."

THE BEST CAR

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Reason: BUY CRV

"I had a Crosstour 2010 with 65k miles and regretted the exchanged for a CRV 2013 has not comparison the two cars, the very best Crosstour in relation to comfort and stability on a trip or even in cities."

first Honda and not disappointed

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "snappy power, agile on corners, spacious. and fun"

Cons: "rear view tight, turning radius,"

"I saw this car on display at Costco and was fascinated by it from the start. I like the style and the cargo room it provides. I like the spacious cargo area that it can provide (6 foot ladder is no problem) in this SUV. I like the fact that it is sporty but has the versatility I need. The 4 cylinder 192 HP engine has plenty of go for me. I absolutely LOVE the backup cam. And for a 3,700LB. car it corners amazing with very little lean. I like the ability to start out in 2nd gear during slippery conditions during the winter. The turning radius is wider than I would like for parking and the rear view has some blind spots that you need to get used to."

Everything but the MPGs

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pros: "Ground Clearance, Highway MPG, Backup/Side Cameras"

Cons: "City MPG"

"My 2013 Crosstour has everything I wanted, except CITY fuel efficiency. I expected better than I'm getting with regards to CITY fuel efficiency, which makes that hit even more painful. However, highway MPGs are phenomenal and really make up for the loss, considering I live in a state with much rural travel time. That said, within the first thousand miles, we had to drive cross country in the car for a funeral, and 5,000 miles later, we were completely convinced we had made the right purchase. We averaged around 32 MPG on that trip. The comfort for three people and small dog was everything you could hope for on a 5 day, round-trip in a car. We only stopped for sleeping and a eating breaks. It was a ruthless trip, but the comfort of the Crosstour made it doable and halfway enjoyable. The backup camera and side view camera are awesome. The interior design is easy to adjust to - including controls for radio/settings/HVAC. The cargo space is plenty for a couple with pets or a couple kids. It's especially great when carting around older relatives who have trouble getting in and out of most other vehicles, because the ground clearance is superb. All cars should have the same ground clearance of the Crosstour, it's the perfect height for easy-on-the-body entrance and exit of a vehicle. Lastly, this is a vehicle that I feel safe in. We hit a deer going about 50mph ourselves, and the deer about 40mph. The passenger headlight took the brunt of the hit, and it didn't even crack. It did do some damage to the fender and some mounting parts behind the fender/light, but I was thoroughly impressed with the light still holding on and working after taking that hit. Overall, I give the car a 8/10. Truly, we do more city driving than anything else, and getting the MPG of a pickup truck is hurting the car's rating."