• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,855 - $25,212.

10/7.0

9.3

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

TAROBL CAR

By on Saturday, July 07, 2012

Pros: "NOTING"

Cons: "EVERYTHING"

"I HOPE IT IS NOT THE BEST HONDA"

My special honda 2012 crosstour

By on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pros: "awesome to drive, and looks great!!!!"

Cons: "visiability out the back window"

"I have owned several honda models and I can say this is my favorite one yet. My family and I can seat comfortably and there is plenty of storage space. I have the 6 cylinder and I wouldn't want it any other way. The ride is awesome and I feel it rides like an acura, without the acura price. It has one draw back is the visability out the back window but it makes up for that with the backing camera. The 2012 is definitely worth your time to drive and own. I am still working on decking it out with some of the accessories that honda offers with it. I can't wait till I get it done. WOW, I LOVE MY CROSSTOUR!!!!!!!!"

Great car but the mileage could be better.

By on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, carries a great deal."

Cons: "20 mpg"

"I got this car because I had been driving Honda Accords for years and needed something that would carry more junk because I was moving. The car handles great, is reliable and does everything I got it for, The only problem is $75 dollars a week at the gas pump, it gets 18-22 mpg and I have been spoiled by the Accords."

I own it for 3 days-as good as it gets

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "The price is up there but less,same as others."

Cons: "The rear view as stated is tough but manageable"

"I owned a Honda Ridge line for 7 years06. That was the first year they made it and I loved my truck! I am a low mileage guy these days so,I could have kept the Ridge line for at least 3-4 more years! I used to be a 3 years and out car guy but the Ridge Line changed all of that. I owned 2 Jaguars before the Ridge line,enjoyed them,but moved to the North Georgia mountains by the lake. I wasn't really looking for anything but I felt an S.U.V. with room and better mileage might be a good idea. I went for a test drive on the C.T. and that was that! I didn't want to spend the money as the truck was fully paid for and the country is in the toilet. I bit the bullet and went for it. I bought the top of the line 2 wheel drive with all the extra's like the navi with camera. The plan is to keep her a long time. The test drive blew me away as I did it in a 4 cyl and could not believe the power and ride! The interior is elegant although an adjustment from my truck. I like a trunk which the truck had under the bed. It was big and roomy with a "real spare to boot. The C.T. was/is not what I had in mind as it is so unique. I envisioned a big boxier ride with truck like looks. The C.T. is Not like that. This baby has power,comfort,the navi with camera and lot's of space in the back. I still miss a trunk but this vehicle vs everything else out there suits me best!! Only 3 days and 310 miles but,I love this vehicle!"

My Favorite Automobile Yet

By on Monday, June 04, 2012

Pros: "Great to drive, quality, interior, sound system"

Cons: "None what so ever"

"I have a 2010 CT with all the options. This is the best vehicle that I have ever owned. In my life I have had over 30 cars and worked as a used car salesman. So, I have driven many many models in my lifetime. The CT drives and handles like a dream. The cabin is quiet and comfortable. The quality of this Honda is the best yet. I traded a 2009 Accord for the CT and do not regret my decision. The ability to fold the seats down to haul small cargo loads is awesome. Every little detail has been thought through to make sure this vehicle is the best. It handles like a dream on snow and ice too. If you read the owner reviews, the CT is loved. Forget what the critics say about the CT. They drove it for a day. I have had mine since 01/2012 and I love to drive this vehicle. Ask any of us CT owners and we will tell you...this is the best Honda hands down."

Completely satisfied

By on Friday, May 25, 2012

Pros: "Too much to list."

Cons: "MSRP is a bit high."

"I bought the V4 EXL because the pickup on the V4 is much more than sufficient and much better than a lot of other V4 cars that I test drove in the same category. The cost savings on both the car and at the gas pump is definitely not a regret, especially since I put the savings into the EXL vs the EX. This is my third Honda and I absolutely love it. Based on my past experiences with Hondas, I know that I will be driving this for a very long time, and enjoying it the entire time. Sporty ride and solid handling on the curves. quality construction. incredible sound on the premium speaker system with subwoofer even at high volumes. Very roomy interior. Comfortable seating, even for long drives. While some do not like the view from the rear view mirror because of the awkward hatchback, I admit that I actually like it because of its sporty look and feel, and got used to it within two days. Also love the car's sleek sweeping look from back to front. Honda needs to figure out how they can gracefully lower the MSRP as I am sure sales would pick up dramatically if they did this. But since I got the car for an unbelievably low price through an online quote (well UNDER dealer invoice), I can't complain. The only other thing is they should have included a remote garage door opener on the EXL V4. It is on the V6. Love everything else."

Awesome car!

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pros: "Awesome to drive, luxurious roomy interior."

Cons: "Back visibility - camera solves that."

"I was in the market for a BMW 3-series or an Infiniti G-37 until I saw this car. When I drove it, I was SOLD. The driving experience is ultra quiet and smooth as glass with tight, responsive handling and surprising power. It sits high off the ground making for excellent visibility. The interior is wide and roomy, the leather soft and luxurious. In fact, the entire interior is beautiful and luxurious. It is on par with much more expensive cars and 10X better than Infinity. Honda spared no expense on the interior appointments. The dash controls are logical and easy to use. The sound system is simply awesome. AC and heat also awesome. Love all of the cargo room and the hatchback which doesn't look like a hatchback. Personally, I love, love, love the exterior design. I think it is by far the best looking crossover on the road. It is modern and sleek and people aren't sure what it is. Is it a crossover or a sedan? It is a head turner for sure. The best part is driving it. Get one - you will not regret it EVER!"

Great Car and very comfortable

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "It is definitely a car that catches people's eye."

"I have had my Crosstour for 1 year now and love it as much as the day I drove it home. I researched my car purchase thoroughly. The Crosstour applealed to me right away but had to be certain that this was the best car for me since I plan to keep the car for more than 8 years. I test drove just about every AWD or 4WD car or small crossover on the market. Ultimately I choose the CT over the Lexus IS 250 because it was a better value, has decent gas mileage and sufficient cargo space for my needs. The CT has all the luxury features, comfort and sportiness of cars that cost thousands more. The CT is less peppy than my 03' Accord w/ v6 but that is because it weighs more especially with AWD. I also experienced the fluttering vibration around 8K. Up to that point, I was driving mostly in the city so took the car on a few long rode trips. That seems to have helped. I believe the vibration is coming from the dual exhaust. The only other issue is that the trip computer glitched and which the dealer fixed. I haven't had any problems with visibility as many have commented on. You should just be aware of your surroundings before changing lanes. It is a great car and a smooth and quiet drive. Like my previous 4 Honda's, I expect to get more than 160K trouble free miles from the CT."

love every mile driven!

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "more than ample space. Fuel efficient for a 4wd!"

Cons: "can't think of any"

"i wanted a 4wd that wasn't huge and didn't swallow gas. Came from an Acura RDX and I can't really tell the difference except for the Honda logo on the steering wheel. Oh, and the monthly payment is more than a third less! Test drive one!!!"

Bang for the Buck

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, best 4 cylinder ever"

Cons: "Blind spots, bluetooth/nav not intuitive"

"Super sexy design- nobody has guessed it's a hatchback. Even if you want a plain-Jane car, you still can't turn away from this body design. This is the best 4-cylinder I've ever driven- I assumed I'd have chosen the 6-cyl but definitely not necessary. The blind spots are inexcusable, and I've been frustrated by the hands-free and nav system, but I'm sure I'll get used to it- just not intuitive though. I was surprised that there is not an auto-pop on the hatchback, but whatever. Also, it's weird that when you put it reverse only one side-view mirror (your choice) angles downward. Things I was hoping I could squeeze in at this price point would be push-button start, blind-spot sensor, and auto-hatch, but I don't think that's possible. Homelink is available but only with 6-cyl for some reason. Despite these few negatives, it's luxurious yet sporty, features a tight-handling ride, with a surprising amount of power. I feel like I got a nice deal at $30k even TTL. It's a large car with great passenger room, yet I feel like I have a lot of freedom. It's a well-kept secret because it doesn't fit into any one category, but that's it's beauty. This car is a sporty 4-door family sedan with plenty of storage. It's one-of-a-kind exterior drags you in, and the surprisingly fun performance leaves you wanting more drive time. All in all 9/10."

My magic carpet

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Roomy"

Cons: "Better on gas I get 32 on the hwy I want more lol"

"I love this car it is roomy, stylish, and fast"

Best ever driving experience

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Good price, good mileage, and super fun to drive."

Cons: "The back window is one big blindspot, get camera."

"I love driving this car, and I love being seen driving this car. It is so much fun, powerful, gorgeous, and loves Wisconsin snow and ice (4WD). This is the best Honda yet. Anyone who sees it or rides in it, wants it."

Simply AWESOME!

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Honda reliability, value, fuel economy,!"

Cons: "My drive to work is too short!"

"Wow, what an amazing vehicle the Crosstour is...Acura-like quality at Honda prices = AWESOME! Simply the best vehile I've EVER owned! Read the other reviews, and stop hesitating - get a Crosstour and you WON'T be disappointed!"

Is that a Honda? Yep!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "It is a sexy Honda!"

Cons: "Backing up...get the one with the camera feature!"

"Both of my teenagers say for a mom-car its fun to drive! I love every part of this vehicle. I feel sporty yet it offers SUV-like features. I've had more stares in parking lots and on the road than any other vehicle I've driven. People want to know, is that a Honda?? Yep!"

excellent car

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"except for the knee banging dashboard i really like this car"

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, acceleration, stylish"

Cons: "Rearview"

"I've owned the Crosstour for a month and absolutely love this car. The interior and exterior are both beautiful. Driving performance of the car is solid - it handles effortlessly. I had also checked out the Venza since the price is less, but it does not compare. Honda has got it right with the Crosstour."

Excellent car

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Styling, comfort, sound system, navigation, everyt"

Cons: "rear view is limited"

"I absolutely love this vehicle. The only drawback is rear visibility is somewhat limited although the rear camera works great. Powerful, excellent mileage (up to 29 MPG on highway), comfortable, quiet, excellent sound system and navigation, roomy. 16 months, 23,000 miles and no issues. I also like that you rarely see any so you own a truly unique car."

Best car

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, would live in it"

"Fantastic love driving it"

Very comfortable, very efficient

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable"

Cons: "Not really a SUV, think Avalon/Maxima"

"My wife doesn't want to trade this in. We have three other cars, 2 Mercedes and a Tahoe. This is the one we drive on trips."

Far exceeding expectations

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "pleasant to drive, good outward visibility"

Cons: "lonely on the road"

"This car far exceeds my expecations, most of which were brought down by initial reviews from non-owners. Can't be more pleased with my decision to cross over and purchase this vehicle. Just look at the rating from owners. Crosstour absolutely deserves high rating."

Outstanding automobile

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the quality"

Cons: "Wish I could own 2"

"Best built car I have owned in 40 yrs! Excellent design with lots of space. Love all the options with the navi and AWD. Cruises along very comfortably on the highway with minimum road noise and the V6 engine feels like a bigger engine. Wonderful gas mileage also. I will keep this car for many years to come! Have received many compliments from other folks who see it."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Honda has a winner with this vehicle, the 4WD is great in inclement weather. Very smooth ride. Would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a spacious alternative to a SUV."

Accomplishes everything I wanted

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Unique Styling; Quality interior; Versatility;"

Cons: "Visibility, but has rear camera/tilting mirrors"

"I was convinced I wanted an Acura TL. Then it snowed, so I thought about getting an Acura RDX. Didn't like the body type. Looked at MDX, but too much car since my wife already has Odyssey. Went to Honda dealership to test drive new CR-V. Liked the redesign, but wasn't convinced with the 4 cylinder engine. Walked by the Crosstour on way to test drive and asked about it. My assumption it was simply an Accord hatchback. I was dead wrong. I test drove it and immediately had the car I needed. The interior is very Acura-like with higher quality materials. I love the Bluetooth sync with the Navigation. The drive is very nice and powerful with command seating higher than a sedan, but lower than SUV. The seats go back and the storage is impressive. Being a father of a growing family, I wanted the utility, but also wanted to have a professional looking car to visit clients. The only weakness could be the visibility in the back, but Honda rectified that with tilting side mirrors and rear camera. All and all, I've never been happier with a car purchase."

Totally dependable, comfortable, easy to handle.

By on Monday, January 02, 2012

Cons: "rear view window is only set back for me."

"This car is almost perfect. No criticism accept for the rear view window."

Great car, drives well and is comfortable.

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I don't own this car

"Requires low maintenance. Great to also put back seats down to carry large cargo."

See if you qualify for